peter1111
getDare Sweetheart

Target Chapter 15

Their first game of truth and dare

Chapter 15

Eric: “I am hungry.”
Kelly: “Yes, it must be lunch time soon.”
Michael: “Let’s have a quick round before we eat.”
Linda: “Okay, so we all agree not to give long truths or dares for the next round?”
They all agree on the new rules for this particularly round.
Ruth shuffles the two last names: “Kelly to start this round, and Eric will start after lunch.”

Kelly does not waste time: “Tina - Truth.”
Tina likes it, no dare for her just before the break: “Okay.”
Kelly: “It is such a nice weather. Would you like to go for a swim?”
Many of the friends around the circle are looking first at Kelly, and then at Tina. They all know what Tina has beneath her clothes – or more correctly, does not have.
Tina could actually use a nice refreshing swim in the lake. But with her dare of no underwear and swimwear, she would never go for it: “No!!”
Michael thinks: “I would not have any issues joining her for a swim…”

Tina also goes for a quick question for her close friend: “Linda - Truth.”
Linda: “Yes mam!”
Tina: “Which kiss was the best, and why?”
Linda is not so tough anymore, as she thinks: “I cannot say a girl, even if they might have kissed better than the boys – I am not a lesbian! Then there is Joe and Michael left…”
Tina: “Only four to choose from.”
Linda: “Michael…”
Tina: “Any why?”
Linda: “He seems to have tried it before…”
Michael is a little proud by the nice words, but does not say anything.

Linda is considering her next move for a moment. Then she has a good one, it might be a little cruel, but also pretty fun: “Ruth - Dare.”
Ruth: “Ohh…nooo…”
Linda: “I dare you to not to pick David for any dares, where you can select a person yourself for the rest of the day.”
Ruth: “No… That is not fair!”
Linda: “You can still ask him for truths and dares. It is only in your own dares you cannot select David as your partner.”
Ruth: “Nnnoooo…”
David is not happy either, but there is little he can do. Luckily he can still pick Ruth.

Ruth has gotten a very good idea from the last dare. She looks at her friend Susan: “Susan - Dare.”
Susan: “Oh… please…”
Ruth is smiling, as she gives the dare: “I dare you to not tickle yourself between your legs for the rest of the day.”
Susan’s eyes are widened: “Okay…”
She thinks: “I got the fact that Ruth is trying to help me. However I am not so sure it is a help, what if someone wants me to masturbate again? Then someone else has to do it for me… NOOOOoooo…”

Susan wants to repay the so called favor of Ruth, so she goes for her crush: “David - Truth.”
David: “Yes…”
Susan: “Did you like Ruth's tits? Describe why or why not.”
Both Ruth and David are looking at Susan. They both have the same expression in their eyes asking Susan, what she is doing by giving such a question.
Linda is feeling her nipples grow, from the excitement of the tits talk. She is happy no one has touched her tits.
David starts to answer the question: “Yes I like Ruth’s tits… They are so nice and soft…”
Ruth is blushing of David’s talk about her tits, but she is also flattered by his praise.

David has not many options in selecting the next person. The girls have all pick another girl, until only boys remains: “Joe - Truth.”
Joe: “Yes.”
David: “Would you have caught the spider for Kelly last round?”
Joe is getting a little embarrassed: “No…”
Kelly is looking at Joe with angry eyes. They say it all – part of Kelly is still mad at him for giving her that dare.
Despite the stupid question that made Joe looks like a fool, he is happy. Joe can now see an end to his painful ears.

Joe wants this round to quickly end, so he does not waste his time: “Eric - Truth.”
Eric: “Bring it on!”
Joe: “If someone here should touch your dick, who should it be?”
Eric does not want anyone to touch his privates. After a little thinking, he gives a little tactical response: “I picked Linda last round, so it is fair to say her.”
Linda just smiles back: “Nice one.”
Joe can now take of the cloth pins on his ears. They have started to hurt quite a bit.
He removes the cloth pins one by one: “Ouch… Ouch … Ouch… Ouch … Ouch… Ouch … Ouch… Ouch … Ouch… Ouch …”

Eric is a little inspired by this question, and he actually think it is a little fair that Michael gets a little back from his dare to Susan last round: “Michael – Dare!”
Michael can hear in the tone from Eric that this is not going to be pleasant.
Eric: “I dare you to - Pick a random girl, bring her to your tent. Show her your dick for one minute.”
Michael: “WHAT??”
Everyone else is dead silent. This is the first real nude dare in the game. Eric has just dared Michael to show his dick – to a girl!
For the first time in this game, the girls all really wishes that their name is been drawn from the bowl. They now have the chance to see a real dick. They are all so excited, but no one is saying anything.
Michael slowly draws a name. He does not like this dare, it is so humiliating, but if he has to do it, he hopes that Tina’s name will be the one he picks. He takes a name and reads it in his mind, before reading it out loud: “Linda…”
Linda has a huge smile on her face, while the other girls are equally disappointed, as she is happy.
Michael and Linda go to the boy’s tent and Linda closes the zipper, so they can have a little privacy.
Everyone else is gathering around the tent, to try to at least get the sound of this trilling dare.
Michael begins to get nervous, and to his great fear, his cock is starting to grow.
The tent is not large enough for them to stand upright, so they kneel in front of each other.
Michael’s cock is now grown to full length and he is so ashamed of this. Not only does he have to show his dick – he now has to show his erect dick.
Linda smiles: “I am ready.”
Joe is talking from the outside: “And I am ready with the stopwatch!”
Michael looks Linda in the eyes, begging her to not let him do this.
Linda does not give in so easily. She whispers in his ear: “Come on… show it to me…”
Michael unzips his pants and let them fall to the ground.
Linda can see Michael’s boxers, and the outline of the erect cock is in display.
Michael puts his thumbs in the side of the boxers, and slowly pulls them downwards. His dick is pointing against Linda as he pulls the boxers further down.
Linda is thinking: “He has a hard-on… WOW… This makes it much more fun.”
Michael’s black pubic hair on top of his cock is now also visible for Linda, and Michael continues to pull down his boxers, at a very slowly pace.
Joe is getting impatient: “Can I start the time?”
Linda: “Not yet…”
Michael pulls the boxers further down, and suddenly his dick swings out into the open air.
Linda: “WOW!!”
Michael just looks down at his own hard cock. He has not even realized that the time has not started yet.
Linda looks at the 3½ inch long dick: “Joe – now…”
Joe: “Started!”
Linda thinks: “It is so different from what I had imagined. It has hair around it… And it is pointing strait up into the air, not hanging flat down between his legs…”
Michael cannot look at Linda, it is just too embarrassing for him.
Linda whispers so the others cannot hear her: “Can I touch it??”
Michael shakes his head with fear in his eyes: “Nooo!”
Just then Joe ends the dare: “Time!”
Linda thinks: “Too bad…”
Michael quickly pulls his panties back up, soon followed by his pants.
They then leave the tent, Michael bright red in his face, and Linda with a huge smile on her face.

Michael sits down and is eager to finish the round: “Kelly - Truth.”
Kelly: “Yes…”
Michael: “Are you jealous of Linda?”
Kelly: “Yes…”
Michael is the last person to smile for this round, before they have a lunch break.
peter1111 is offline   Reply With Quote