Thread: Fiction: Nude sleepover [FICTON]
View Single Post
Old 07-03-2013, 12:03 PM   #24
littlegrey

Default Chapter 3.4

There was an awkward silence for a few minutes. We all just stood there, looking at our feet, wondering who was going to speak next. Hannah broke the silence. "We should...probably put our clothes on."

Laura looked up, "Yeah, probably."

The girls went to lift their clothes from the floor of Hannah's bedroom, when the bedroom door swung open.

"Hannah I'm ... WHAT THE HELL??!!"

"Josh? What are you doing here? Get out!"

"I'm not going anywhere until someone explains what's going on!"

It was Hannah's brother, Josh. He was 15, very masculine, nice body and dark, black hair. He was very tall and good looking and got all of the attention at his school. If I was gay, I would definitely be attracted to Josh!

"Josh Andrew Abrams get out of my bedroom right now!"

It was rather funny watching Hannah get like this, and I let out a giggle, to which I got a scowling glare in response. I shut up immediately.

Josh and Hannah walked out of the room, allowing Laura to put her clothes on so fast I didn't even see her do it before she was changed.

While Hannah and Josh were in the hall, Laura sat down on the bed beside me, I was still naked and she was fully clothed - minus underwear I assume from the speed at which she got changed - so it was more awkward than before. She spoke up, "I'm sorry for tackling you. It was instinct. I -"

"It's okay. I'd have done it too." I paused. "I don't even know what I was thinking to be honest. It's all a blur!"

"I know. All of last night is a blur. All I know is I enjoyed sleeping with you. It was nice!"

"Yeah, it was, wasn't it? Like a couple!"

Laura and stared into each others eyes for a minute, before she leaned in, and kissed me softly on the lips. No tongue. No distractions. Nothing. Just a kiss. It was so hot and yet so romantic at the same time.

The door opened and Hannah came in, still naked, followed by a rather smug looking Josh. "Looks like you'd better take your clothes off again, L!"

"What are you talking about, Hannah? What's going on?"

"To get Josh to promise not to tell Mom, we have to play a round with him!"

"Uh uh! No way! He's your brother, you fix this!"

With that, Laura got up and walked out of Hannah's room, leaving just Hannah, Josh and I in a very awkward situation.

I couldn't play a round with a brother and a sister. "I'm sorry, I'm gonna have to go!"

"But - "

"I'm sorry, I can't stay! I have to - um - do a paper!"

"It's July!"

"Parents, huh? Never stop!" I gave a fake laugh and walked out the door.

I did however hear Hannah mutter something to Josh, but I had no idea what I was. And I wasn't sticking around to find out...

Please leave feedback on my stories, it's always good to know if people are enjoying them.

Also, if you would like to chat,discuss story ideas or play t or d, please kik me at littlegrey2012

You know you love me
xoxo
Little Grey
littlegrey is offline   Reply With Quote