Thread: Fiction: Nude sleepover [FICTON]
View Single Post
Old 07-02-2013, 01:37 PM   #21
littlegrey

Default Chapter 3.2

The two girls came out of the shower and walked into the bedroom. I was lying on the bed reading through one of Hannah's magazines when she jumped on the bed.

"Hey Tom! You making us breakfast?"

"I don't think so somehow. Make your own!"

"L, wank him off! Maybe then he'll do it!"

Hannah winked at me while Laura moved at me teasingly!

"Piss off!" I said teasingly to her!

"You're gonna turn down a blow job?"

"No, I'm turning down making breakfast!"

"Whatever! I need an orgasm, and if you won't do it, I'll let Hannah do it!"

"THAT .... I would pay to see!" I winked at the two girls.

"Better prepare your credit card, big boy!" Hannah turned to me and said.

Laura jumped onto the bottom of the bed and spread her beautiful legs, allowing me and H a full view of her stunning, already wet pussy. Hannah moved her head in between Laura's legs and took a big whiff of Laura's juices.

"Eat my cunt! Eat it with your tongue you slut!"

Hannah slid her finger along Laura's slit, as my cock rose to full attention. I began to slowly rub it as this erotic lesbian scene unfolded right in front of me.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhh that's soooooo good! Make me cum!"

Hannah ran the tip of her tongue along Laura's slit. Laura shivered under the feeling of Hannah's tongue.

"Jesus, Hannah!"

Hannah dived her tongue right in, making Laura squirm all over the bed.

"Jesus fucking Christ! Keep going, Hannah! I'm gonna .... Gonna .... Gonna...."

Laura was pushed over the edge so far the water hit me hard in the face! It was so hot to watch this scene unravel in front of me.

"Cum...."

Laura had multiple orgasms in that one eating! She squirted everytime until she screamed and screamed with pain of too many orgasms bleeding her dry! She was so hot.

I was so overwhelmed by hormones I found myself sticking my cock into Hannah's ass she lay eating Laura's pussy!

"What the hell is that?"

"It's my cock, now take it in the ass you fucking slut!!"

"Oh. My. God."

Hannah screamed and screamed and screamed as I pushed my hard cock in and out of her ass. It was so hot and to be honest, I had no idea what I was doing, I was so overwhelmed by hormones.

"I think this is borderline rape, you know!"

"You love it you fucking slut! Now....give me your virgin pussy!"

Please leave feedback on my stories, it's always good to know if people are enjoying them.

Also, if you would like to chat,discuss story ideas or play t or d, please kik me at littlegrey2012

You know you love me
xoxo
Little Grey
littlegrey is offline   Reply With Quote