Thread: Fiction: Caroline becomes a Sex Slave
View Single Post
Old 07-02-2013, 12:31 PM   #68
ShawnC
getDare Sweetheart

I have decided to get another chapter in after taking a long break.

----

Just before leaving the room I noticed the bed was all torn apart and wet. I set down a $100 bill and with a quick note “Sorry for the mess!”

Caroline walked out of the room last with her clothes in her hand and put them on in the hall way.

That was when we noticed that she had a little bit of an audience. This maid was almost ready to entire our room when we came out. She was about 5”5 or so very slim. Long black hair in a pony tail. She looked slightly tan and her outfit well lest just say it fit perfect. Her blouse had the top 3 buttons open and a black tight skirt was pretty short.
She was watching Caroline as I walked up to her and noticed her name tag said Nicole.

Well Hello Nicole, I said. Are you about to clean our room?

Yes, is there anything I can get you? she asked.

No everything is fine. We just are leaving for awhile but you may notice that I left $100 bill on the bed. That’s for you... I was just wondering are you working this whole week?

Yes this is my first shift this week, but sir you don’t have to tip me that much. she said.

Well things got a little crazy last night and you will need to do the sheets for sure.

Not a problem the pleasure is mine. she said.

I glanced at the Kate and she was bright red. Caroline was still adjusting her clothes.

Well thanks again, and I can promise a good tip if you leave the room cleaned up for us each day. We might be doing something similar again.

With that we took off in the elevator.

In the elevator Kate spoke up first... Shawn we pissed all over that place. I am so embarrassed.

Well $100 should be appropriate I would think. Caroline spoke up. Hope she does a good job.

I think she was checking you out Caroline, of course who wouldn't? Kate said.

We all smirked as we went to find some quick food and start shopping for some swim suits.

Last edited by ShawnC; 07-05-2013 at 02:15 PM. Reason: Typo
ShawnC is offline   Reply With Quote