Thread: Fiction: Nude sleepover [FICTON]
View Single Post
Old 06-30-2013, 06:23 AM   #19
littlegrey

Default Chapter 3.1

This is slower moving conversation, but it's a set up for what's to come! Keep up with the feedback and please KIK ME YOUR IDEAS!

I must say, I love Friends with Benefits, and it was pretty much the perfect movie to describe my life at that particular moment.

We were around half way through the movie, when Laura kissed me on the lips and then whispered, "play with my nipples," in my ear. My cock instantly rose again to full erection as I played with Laura's DD boobs. Although it was sexual and hot, there was something tranquil about romantic and what I was doing. And I do believe that was how we fell asleep.

When I woke in the morning, I was lying on top of Hannah's bed, just like the night before, but Laura was not beside me and Hannah was not in the room.

"Hannah? Laura?"

No one answered. They still had to be naked, as per our agreement, so I knew they wouldn't have left the house. I got up and walked towards the bathroom, when I heard the shower running and the two girls talking and giggling. I listened through the door.

"God, L, my pussy itches like hell!"

"Last night was your first time shavin'?

"Uh huh!"

"Yeah - that'll happen! Don't worry, it'll settle down after a few times."

"Nuh uh!"

"What?"

"I'm not shaving again!"

"Haz, you have to! Nobody has pubes these days!"

"Well I'll be the exception to that insane rule."

"You'll never get a boy who likes pubes, Haz! Trust me!"

"Well I'll trim, but I will not shave. No way! It's so sore!"

"It'll get better! Now, do you have a razor, I have to do mine this morning?"

"Yeah - there's a few on the window sill!"

"Thanks. You joining me in the shower?"

"What? Wy would I join you in the shower?"

"To save time! Harry and I do it all the time!"

"You shower with your brother?!"

"Yeah, all the time! It's no big deal!"

"Laura - you're 16 and he's 15! You're horny teens showering with each other!"

"I don't fuck him! Jesus Christ, H, don't be so judgemental!"

"It's just....wow!"

There was a pause while I processed this information. This was gold dust. I kept listening.

"What's his cock like?"

"HANNAH!!"

"What? You shower with him! I'm just asking!"

"Well that's not something you ask!"

Another pause.

"But I'll tell ya anyway! It's huge! Not as big as Tom's -" I smiled, "but still really big. And he shaves too - which is soooo much better, believe me."

"Have you ever...ya know...touched it?"

"Wanked it off you mean? Yeah - lots of times. I've wanked him, blew him and he's fingered me, ate me and dildo-ed me!"

"Dildo? You have a dildo?"

"Hell yeah! It's my best friend! I even brought it with me!"

"No way!"

"Yeah way! I thought it might come in handy when you said you were playing truth or dare!"

"And you didn't say anything??!!"

"Well Tom is a million times better than the dildo, I'm hoping he'll do the honours before I have to use it. Now, let's get showered before he wakes up and wonders where we've got to! Where'd you say the razors were again?"

OMG! Laura has a dildo AND showers with her brother?! This information would be invaluable for our next game.

I slowly crept back to bed and pretended to be asleep for when they came out.

Please leave feedback on my stories, it's always good to know if people are enjoying them.

Also, if you would like to chat,discuss story ideas or play t or d, please kik me at littlegrey2012

You know you love me
xoxo
Little Grey

Last edited by littlegrey; 06-30-2013 at 06:27 AM.
littlegrey is offline   Reply With Quote