View Single Post
Old 06-29-2013, 06:25 PM   #58
Lucy89

1. does the idea of being naked outside turn you on? Yes
  2. have you ever gone commando (no underwear)? Yes
  3. have you ever flashed? Yes
  4. have you ever flashed and been seen by someone? Yes
  5. have you ever walked at night with a body part exposed? Yes
  6. have you ever been outside at night without any clothes? I went out onto the balcony of an apartment I was staying at abroad while naked. I'd just showered and the towels were hung on the railing out there.
  7. have you ever walked in the daytime with a body part exposed? Yes
  8. have you ever been outside during the day without any clothes? I skinny dipped once when I forgot my swimsuit. I was alone and it was a hot day.
  9. have you ever gotten naked or flashed for a dare? Yes
  10. have you ever gotten naked or flashed in front of the person who gave you the dare? No
  11. have you ever been in a car / bus / train / plane / boat partially or totally naked? I've got changed in the back of a car before, I didn't change my underwear though.
  12. have you ever driven or piloted a car / bus / train / plane / boat while partially or totally naked? No
  13. have you ever been on the giving or receiving end of a sexual act while as a passenger or driving or piloting a car / bus / train / plane / boat? No
  14. have you ever tied yourself up outside? No
  15. have you ever tied yourself up outside totally naked? and blindfolded? No
  16. would you ever let someone else tie you up outside? I'd consider if it was with someone I trusted and in a suiatable place
  17. would you ever let someone else tie you up outside naked and blindfold you? As above if it was somewhere nobody is likely to come by.
  18. have you ever exposed yourself with lots of people around? No
  19. have you ever been totally naked with lots of people around? No
  20. does the idea of being naked with your hands bound behind your back while someone pulls you along by a dog leash through a crowded public place turn you on? if it were legal (aka, you wouldn't get in trouble) would you do it ever? Yes the idea is a turn on. If I knew for sure there would be no possible repercussions then I think I could be persuaded to try it but would be incredibly embarrassed. In reality it would cause a lot of trouble.
  21. did these questions inspire you to get naked outdoors? if so please share your experience (what happened, how you felt etc) Being naked outdoors has a certain appeal but I'm no more likely to do it soon based on this.
Signiture dare: I deserve corner time, pm me and tell me what to do/ what to wear/ how long to stay there for being so naughty
Lucy89 is offline   Reply With Quote