Thread: Fiction: Nude sleepover [FICTON]
View Single Post
Old 06-28-2013, 08:28 AM   #10
littlegrey

Default Chapter 2.3

"God, Tom! You have no idea how much I hate you right now!" Hannah was fully pissed at having to spend the weekend naked with me.

"If it's any consolation you being naked is giving me a bigger erection than ever."

She scowled. "It's not."

She continued regardless. "Truth or dare?"

"Truth" I was wary of choosing dare while she was in this mood. I was right. I clearly was not the answer she was looking for.

She went on anyway. "Do you wank off?"

I was blushing again. "Yes," but I quickly added, "but no one knows so....don't tell!"

For the first time since the dare she smiled. "I don't think I'm in any position to be telling anyone anything here Tom."

I giggled. "I suppose not. Truth or Dare?"

"Truth. I'm playing safe this time."

"Why don't you shave your pubes?"

"I don't know...just never needed to really. Do you shave yours?"

"Yeah. Not all guys do. I just personally think it's feels nice, I just assumed that all girls did."

She laughed. "Clearly not!"

"You should!"

"You think?"

"Sure. It looks neater and sexier. It would make masturbation easier. That can be your next dare!"

"Okay!"

She agreed much faster than I had anticipated, but again, not complaining. This was so hot! Not only was a girl naked in front of me while I was in boxers only, but she was gonna shave her pubes in front of me.

"But first, you have to be naked." This caught me off guard. But I think I'd have fucked a dog about now to get her to shave in front of me. I stripped down and she admired my shaved cock as I did so.

"Wow. That's big!" She stared at my balls in awe.

"Haha. I guess. Now, time for a shave." I winked at her.

We walked into the bathroom where she picked up her mums disposable razors and some shaving cream. After that she jumped into the shower and soaked her pubes to soften them, before applying the cream.

After a good twenty minutes, she was finally finished and she was completely bald. "See," I said, "you're a natural!"

"Not anymore!" She said as she laughed at her own joke. That was cute. I liked that.

While she was towelling off, she asked what time it was. "8:30," I replied.

"Great, truth or dare?"

"Dare"

"I dare you to sleep with me in my bed naked tonight."

"Hell...you don't have to ask me twice. Truth or dare?"

"Dare"

This was my best one yet. "Invite Laura round."

"What? No way!"

"Yes way! Invite her round. Tell her we're playing T or D and she should come round and play!"

She went to her scowling. "Get me......my phone then."

I grabbed her phone from the night stand and took it to a very naked Hannah. She dialled Laura's number. Laura did pick up, and after Hannah had explained, she agreed to come round and play.

That was probably the best news of the night.
littlegrey is offline   Reply With Quote