View Single Post
Old 06-19-2013, 02:00 PM   #30
peter1111
getDare Sweetheart

Target Chapter 11

Their first game of truth and dare

Chapter 11

Everyone has made themselves ready for bed, and the girls are in their tent and the boys in the other.
Tina is shouting from her tent: “Joe – remember your dress code for the night!!”
A lot of laughter is followed by this announcement from the girl’s tent.
Joe: “Yes… yes…”
Eric: “We will make sure he completes the dare!!”
Tina: “Good!!”

The boys are all changing into their nightwear – or all except for Joe.
David: “Joe why are you not making yourself ready for bed?”
Joe whispers: “Can’t we make a deal? Please…”
The other three boys all shake their heads, and Eric responses: “Sorry Joe… You know the rules…”
Joe reluctantly takes off all his clothes except for his underwear. He then climbs into his sleeping bag and takes off his last piece of clothes. He brings the underwear out of the sleeping bag and shows it to the others: “Happy??”
The others are laughing, and David loudly announces to the girls: “He is naked!!!”
A lot of giggles are coming from the girl’s tent, and Joe tries to hide in shame.
Michael tries to comfort his friend a little: “Joe it could be much worse – you could have been asked to sleep in the girl’s tent, without your sleeping bag.”
Joe half laughs: “Shut up…”

In the other tent, the girls have changed into their nightdresses and lies in their sleeping bags chatting.
Linda: “What do you think of the game? Haven’t been great?!?”
Ruth: “It has been much different than any other game, we have been playing.”
Kelly: “It’s more a grownup game, than a kids game. We have never been talking about… sex… and been undressing in front of each other…”
Tina: “I have never thought that I would be peeing in front of anyone and especially not boys…”
The other girls are laughing at Tina, and so is she.
Susan: “It was so shameful to describe my masturbation… I hope I do not have to do anything like that again…”
After a little silent Ruth is asking: “Susan… How does it feel, to do… it??”
Susan: “It feels great – right Linda?”
Linda: “Yes… it is a nice feeling to touch yourself down there...”

At the boys the talk is also about the day’s events and the game.
Michael: “So – Are you ready for another game of truth and dare tomorrow?”
David is thinking of Ruth and answers Michael: “Definitely…”
Eric: “As long as you can be with Ruth, you will be ready for any game!”
David blushes in the dark, while the others are laughing at him.
Joe: “As long as I do not have to be nude, I am in for another game tomorrow!”
Michael: “I am not sure there will be any guaranties in this game…”

Back in the girl’s tent, Tina is asking: “Are we sure no one will come and see us? It is bad enough to do humiliating things in front of all of you – but what if a stranger was here…”
Kelly: “We have been camping here for years, and we have never had anyone visiting”
Susan agrees with Kelly for once: “I don’t think anyone else then us and our family knows about this place…”
Tina is still not convinced, but is a little more calm: “Okay…”
Linda: “Why are all the boys so focused on my tits?”
Ruth: “Why do you think so Linda – could it be that you are the only one having actual tits?”
Kelly: “Yeah – it might be so.”
Linda: “Yes yes I know… But why are they so focused on them?”
Susan: “They are boys… they cannot help it…”
Linda is smiling: “You are probably right…”

David: “Eric – How did it feels to be spanked… by a girl?”
Eric: “Hahaha… you really think it is funny?”
David: “No – really??”
Eric: “She did not slap me that hard, it could have been worse.”
Joe: “I might be nude right now, but at least I am not dressed in girl’s clothes… David…” and he start to laugh, and Michael and Eric quickly follows.
David tries to play it cool: “You did not think it suited me???”
Even more laughter for all the boys…

Linda: “What is so funny over there?!?”
Joe manages to shout back to the girls between his laughs: “David think Ruth’s bra suited him well…” And he collapses in another wave of laughter.
The girls also start to laugh – even Ruth cannot stop herself.
David tries to protest, but all his words a caught by his laughs, so it is of absolutely no use.

The girls get their breath back and Kelly asks: “Tina… How was it to stand there… and pee…?”
Tina: “So humiliating… the worst I have ever done…”
Kelly: “Why did you do it then? We could have voted.”
Tina: “And if I had lost the vote? It would then have been even worse… I don’t even dare thinking of what, he would have made me do then…”
Kelly: “I understand…”
Susan tries to tease Kelly: “How was it for you to be topless?”
Kelly is too tired to start an argument: “It could have been worse.”
Linda: “Ruth – Do you miss David in your sleeping bag?”
Ruth does not know what to answer. Should she be honest with the other girls about her feelings for David? Or should she shrug it off? She chooses the latest: “Noo… it is not big enough for two…”
Linda: “Too bad!”
Everyone is tired, and soon the chat becomes to whisper, the whisper becomes to silent and silent becomes to snoring.

The next morning they wake up all together.
Joe is happy that he can now get dressed again – even if it has been an easy night, where he has been sleeping very well, not even noticed that he has not been dressed at all.
Linda had a few bad dreams during the night, where she has been showing her tits to the boys – an awful thought for Linda.
Eric and Susan have just been sleeping, both just looking forward to the next days of fun with their friends.
Michael has been dreaming all night, about the breakfast Tina is going to make for him. In his dream only he and Tina exists, so he is a little disappointed when he woke up, and found out the others were still there.
Kelly has been thinking about Joe most of the night: “I wonder how he looks like… naked…”
David and Ruth both had sweet dreams about each other, hoping they will be more together the next day.
Tina had to get up twice during the night to pee, the water she had to drink the night before, needed to get out again.
Everyone is finally dressed and out of the tent.

Michael is the first to speak: “Mmmm… I can almost taste the breakfast I am getting served soon.”
Tina has the dare from yesterday coming to mind: “Yes yes yes… You will get your breakfast…”
Many tired smiles appear around the group, but no one says anything.
Everyone except Michael prepare their breakfast. Tina is in no hurry, she just has to make a nice breakfast, not a fast one.
Michael starts to get impatient, as everyone except him and Tina has started to eat: “The dare was a breakfast today – not tomorrow.”
He smiles at Tina, and she teases him with a smile back, but she does not say a word.
Lastly Tina has completed the breakfast, and she gives a plate to Michael: “Here, enjoy your meal.”
Michael: “Thanks!”
The group eats in silent, and after a quick cleanup, the friends sit in the circle again.

Linda hesitates and is in doubt if she should start the game again. In the end she decides to do so: “Anyone wants to continue the game?”
There is a strange and tense atmosphere in the group. Everyone is keen on continuing this new game, but the all fear what it will bring along.
Eric is the first to say something: “I am in!”
David soon follows his friend: “Me too!”
Short after everyone has agreed to take another round.
Michael: “When do we end today?”
Linda: “Midnight again? With a lunch and dinner break?”
Michael: “Sounds like a plan!”
As no one is objecting, Linda’s suggestion is approved.
Kelly: “Same rules?”
Susan: “I suggest a little change.”
Kelly: “Okay…”
Susan: “It should not be optional to participate in a dare.”
Eric: “That is not fair – it is not your dare…”
Susan: “Then at least the one where you have been drawn.”
Linda interferes: “Sounds like a good idea. So far no one has objected a dare, but it is good to have agreed beforehand.”
Eric: “Okay then…”
Kelly: “With exception of that change, we have the same rules as last round yesterday?”
Everyone nod and the game is ready to start again.
peter1111 is offline   Reply With Quote