getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Lounge (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   Pokemon truth (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=97704)

theotakuontheblock 01-24-2012 05:05 AM

Pokemon truth

ok guys, i've decided to do a little pokemon related truth. honestly, myself, i've been watching pokemon since it came out in 1996. and i still do wactch ppokemon every once in a while. so then, the truth is,

have you ever watched pokemon? and if you have, did you llike it, do you still watch it? how far in the show diod you get? (ie: kanto, jotho, hoen, sinoh, unova)

freshmilk 01-24-2012 05:18 AM

I used to (well still kind of do) LOVE pokemon! mainly the older stuff though. I've also played almost all the games :D

Dune 01-24-2012 05:21 AM

well i watched the show for quite some time (to the start of sinnoh) then my brother decided he liked it and iv now seen most of the rest as well xD

kami 01-24-2012 12:54 PM

I only watched like the first season (Kanto region) when I was still going to school. Was a huge fan of the games ever since playing the red and blue version in grad school.
Today I still enjoy playing the games, but don't watch the anime.

lexora 01-24-2012 01:02 PM

I watched it till around Orange Islands if I remember right, I mmm... I liked the pokemon idea the attacks and what little action it had, that also was the same reason I stopped watching basically they took one episode and repeated it till death and changed it every so often with a 2nd episode. As watching it, I watch it sometimes and change it the moment something stupid happened, last new up I saw or new to me anyway was when Meowth turned good and started following Ash I know it will not last but it was a good idea Meowth is a weak pokemon that can be stronger specially with ash and also his insight with pokemon can help ash.. but that is my op. Over all I do not go outta my way to watch it

daremaster 1 01-24-2012 02:01 PM

Yes I have, a couple of times. To tell you the truth I dont like it. Im not hating I just never liked it.

The Blueprint 01-24-2012 02:27 PM

Yeah I used to love pokemon! I watched the first 2-3 series I think, didn't have the tv channels to watch the rest and that was before I had internet to download them. I still play the games though.

Riley Taylor 01-24-2012 03:16 PM

I watched it as a kid. I've heard it's gotten really good recently, so I might check it out again. I think I watched all the Kanto and then occasional Johto episodes.

Manbearpig 01-24-2012 03:23 PM

This is more a lounge question so I am moving it there

kmacroxs 01-24-2012 08:02 PM

I LOVE POKEMON. IT IS AN EPIC SHOW AND GAME. I'm currently watching it from time to time, and it's in the Unova region.

daredare1 01-25-2012 09:49 AM

always loved pokemon, watched it since the first series. My favorite episode has to be 'bye bye butterfree' tearjerker :'(

Big burger slut 01-25-2012 10:45 AM

I love the cards and games and watch the show occasionally

keen aye 01-25-2012 01:38 PM

pokémon

freaking loved it, have all games, most of the cards from the first season. but its like ash has become really stuppid he keeps repeating te same mistakes, sorry if i spoild it for any1. but still watch. (love team rocket get ups)

heronomore 01-25-2012 07:58 PM

ive been watching pokemon sence it came out:D and i love it still!! apart from the newer episodes which are kinda shitty i even entroduced my 5 yr old cousin to it with my old vhs tapes

theotakuontheblock 01-26-2012 08:53 AM

Pokemon! X3

Quote:

Originally Posted by heronomore (Post 614327)
ive been watching pokemon sence it came out:D and i love it still!! apart from the newer episodes which are kinda shitty i even entroduced my 5 yr old cousin to it with my old vhs tapes

ah, VHS players. you don't see tomany of those around any more do ya? :3
like i said, i've watched it and followed it ever since it came outback in 1996. :3 and i still watchit on the occasion. example, i just watched all of orange islands volume 3 yesterday for like, the 10,000th timeX3 love pokemon!