getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Request TORD Online (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=50)
-   -   X mas dares (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=94840)

Hollyann 12-21-2011 03:26 PM

X mas dares

Can I please get some Christmas dares likes and limits are in sig

Also truths are also welcome

Thanks in advance holly

silkysatin 12-21-2011 03:49 PM

writing dare

To keep you in the holiday spirit write the 12 days of Christmas 50 times. Write in red and green ink, switching every day of Christmas. Happy writing!!! Why don't you also make an album on Get Dare entitled "My Christmas Writing" so everyone can see.

orlando007007 12-21-2011 04:26 PM

When you get a present you underwear in now the bin all rapping. Goes in there

Hollyann 12-22-2011 02:14 PM

Orlando your dare confuses me

ichsagedir 12-22-2011 03:03 PM

It is confusing indeed :-D

What about this dare:
First I dare you to check your sig for spelling mistakes. Or explain, what anal body is :p
(Edit: Just to clarify: my spelling must be much worse. But if I find an error, I may tell the user about it, especially if it is in the sig.)

Second:
I dare you to sneak to the christmas tree at night and choose two items which are hanging on the tree (or, if there is nothing suitable there, some other christmas decoration). Take these two things into your room and shove one item into your ass while you masturbate with the second.
Additionally, if you want to: Take 2 Christmas ball ornaments off the tree and attach them to your nipples/breasts while you do this dare. Maybe use some tape or something so that they won't fall of easily.

Hollyann 12-22-2011 04:46 PM

I dont really want to but any ornaments in my ass because most of them are really old but I will tape some on my nipples

Quote:

Originally Posted by ichsagedir (Post 593037)
It is confusing indeed :-D

What about this dare:
First I dare you to check your sig for spelling mistakes. Or explain, what anal body is :p
(Edit: Just to clarify: my spelling must be much worse. But if I find an error, I may tell the user about it, especially if it is in the sig.)

Second:
I dare you to sneak to the christmas tree at night and choose two items which are hanging on the tree (or, if there is nothing suitable there, some other christmas decoration). Take these two things into your room and shove one item into your ass while you masturbate with the second.
Additionally, if you want to: Take 2 Christmas ball ornaments off the tree and attach them to your nipples/breasts while you do this dare. Maybe use some tape or something so that they won't fall of easily.

shadowofchaos 12-22-2011 06:00 PM

hmm how about since your name is holly and holly is used as a decoration at xmass why don't you fill your bra and panties with holly leaves?