getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Request TORD Online (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=50)
-   -   21/f/netherlans (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=80970)

sm_limb 07-04-2011 05:39 AM

21/f/netherlans

Hi i would like t or d's with high risk of getting caught. See my sig for likes and limits.
I try to answer all and do all within limits.

Ps i live alone with my mom who is very controling and nosy.
Pps i dont own any underwear due to a dare i once had so anything with underwear i cant do.
Xxx

Why Not 07-04-2011 06:28 AM

wear a short skirt with a bell hanging from a clamp on your clit. Go about your normal daily activities. If anyone makes a comment about hearing a bell you must jump up and down and sing jingle bells then lift your skirt and show them the bell, then walk away as nothing happened. Let me know how many times you sing jingle bells with details. Oh yea you aren't allowed to have your knees closer than 6 inches to each other all day and you are not allowed to squat you must bend over without bending your knees.

Have fun and let us know how it goes

fireman 07-04-2011 06:34 AM

to add to the other post, put on a very loose shirt with no bra (if you should own them). and let anyone see your tities if you are ask.

fredd1e 07-04-2011 07:21 AM

Did you buy your 2 new outfits?

If you did, wear one of them for a walk round the block - & keep the bell on. Your ankles must be tied loosly together so you can only hobble.

What happened to your underwear?

yours_slave 07-04-2011 10:49 AM

Wear a dress for a day. When you sit, you must raise the back of your dress up to your waist and sit on your bare butt. This rules apply in public too.

DMoe 07-04-2011 02:19 PM

Go out to the park or other public areas wearing a bra, sexy panties, a revealing top and a very short skirt.

Go up to random men and ask them if they would like to guess the color of your bra and panties, tell them if they guess right you will allow them to remove that article of clothing.

If the get the bra color right: Let them take off your shirt and bra, take a look and maybe even give them a little squeeze. Even if they get this wrong lift up your shirt to prove to them you're wearing a different color bra, then allow them to guess your panties.

If they guess the panties right: Allow them to slide there hands up your thighs, under your skirt and take your panties completely off. Lift your skirt up a little to give them a nice show of your goods.

If the guy guesses both your bra and panties correctly ask him if he would like to have sex with you or if he would like a blow job. Give him what he asked for, once he has finished you will thank him, get dressed and walk away.

Do this until 5 men have guessed your bra & panties correctly and you have satisfied them.

sm_limb 07-04-2011 09:29 PM

DMoe Go out to the park or other public areas wearing a bra, sexy panties, a revealing top and a very short skirt.

Go up to random men and ask them if they would like to guess the color of your bra and panties, tell them if they guess right you will allow them to remove that article of clothing.

If the get the bra color right: Let them take off your shirt and bra, take a look and maybe even give them a little squeeze. Even if they get this wrong lift up your shirt to prove to them you're wearing a different color bra, then allow them to guess your panties.

If they guess the panties right: Allow them to slide there hands up your thighs, under your skirt and take your panties completely off. Lift your skirt up a little to give them a nice show of your goods.

If the guy guesses both your bra and panties correctly ask him if he would like to have sex with you or if he would like a blow job. Give him what he asked for, once he has finished you will thank him, get dressed and walk away.

Do this until 5 men have guessed your bra & panties correctly and you have satisfied them.

cant do dont have underwear lol

Why Not wear a short skirt with a bell hanging from a clamp on your clit. Go about your normal daily activities. If anyone makes a comment about hearing a bell you must jump up and down and sing jingle bells then lift your skirt and show them the bell, then walk away as nothing happened. Let me know how many times you sing jingle bells with details. Oh yea you aren't allowed to have your knees closer than 6 inches to each other all day and you are not allowed to squat you must bend over without bending your knees.

Have fun and let us know how it goes

i had to sing it about 25x all my classmates commented on it :(

DMoe 07-04-2011 09:31 PM

[QUOTE=sm_limb;488804]DMoe Go out to the park or other public areas wearing a bra, sexy panties, a revealing top and a very short skirt.

cant do dont have underwear lol

Then don't wear any, it can be a trick question.

sm_limb 07-05-2011 12:05 AM

Dmoe here is no risk this is just exhibitionisme sorry

sm_limb 07-05-2011 03:03 AM

Ylour slave am doing this today andmits cold the wood chairs in school lol

GetdareTEO 07-05-2011 03:31 AM

Bitch Fight

Dress in underwear, short skirt and a loose top. Find one or a few teenage girls in public with a bitchy attitude. Start trasing them (call them slutty, tell them they have small boobs, ugly face etc.). When they get really angry, ask them if they dare to fight you. If they do, arrange it to be a strip fight, so the first one to undress the other will keep her clothes afterwards. This is much more risky if there is more than 1 teenage girl :D

(make sure to do it at night or in a less crowded area, so people won't try to pull you away from each other ;) )

GetdareTEO 07-05-2011 03:32 AM

Public Strip Poker

Play strip poker with some strangers in a bar or something like that :)

GetdareTEO 07-05-2011 03:39 AM

Long Time Toilet

Wear the same clothes as in the "Bitch Fight" dare. Go to a mall or something like that. Buy 6-10 litres of water, and drink half of it. Wait untill you really need to pee, and run to the toilets. Now strip naked, and leave your clothes (If very daring:) outside the women's toilets or (if less daring:) outside the stall you use. When you are naked with no clothes in the stall, pee. When you are done, drink the rest of the water, and wait. See how long you can hold it before peeing again. For every 15 minutes you hold it, you can put a clothing item back on when you get out. (examples: 30 minutes = shirt and shirt back on, 48 minutes = skirt, shirt and panties back on, 14 minutes = bad luck, remain naked.). When you are done, put on the clothes you "earned", and get home. (Bad luck if someone stole your clothes! :eek:

sm_limb 07-05-2011 04:13 AM

I will do the toilet thing tonight and afterwards the bitchfight. Only one prob read original thread the pps

sm_limb 07-05-2011 04:14 AM

Any dares i got to do now while in school and i do yourslave dare?