getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Dice Dares (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   spanking dice dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=74598)

ebss215 04-25-2011 04:40 PM

spanking dice dare

So, i did this because i wanted to show up at a massage with a totally abused rear end for the humiliation of someone seeing it... heres the dare...

3 rolls to start... 1 for how many hits, 1 for what you have to use, then 1 for how many more times you have to do the first 2...

1 roll for how many hits (1=2 hits on each cheek, 2=4 hits, 3=6 hits, etc.); 1 roll for what you use (1=belt, 2=wire hanger, 3=iPhone charger cord, 4=hair brush, 5 also=belt, 6=hand); then, after you perform whatever you roll, roll again for how many more times you do and perform the first 2?

I figured it could be anywhere from a minimum of 4 hits on each cheek to a maximum of 84! 84 is pretty unlikely though. I will post what happened to me (much more painful than I thought it would be) next but feel free to try it or pm me on here or on yahoo (ebss215) to tell me when or how often i have to do this. Just please, if you do this, post on here how it went.
Thanks and good luck!

ebss215 04-25-2011 04:41 PM

First 2 rolls were 4 then a 3 so 8 hits on each cheek with the charger cord which i didnt know would be so bad! 3 hours later and my butt is still red and has purple marks from these whips! It hurt so much more than i thought it would.

The next role, which was not good for me, was a 5 so I had to do the 2 rolls 5 more times!

2 and 6 so 4 on each with my hand which wasn't so bad but I did all the hits as hard as I could muster.

6 and 4 so 12 on each with hair brush. This stung and wasa lot of hits and made everythingg very red but no welts or anything.

2 and 3 oh no! The cord again! I did all 8 very hard again and i could see the swelling start immediately again!

6 and 4 again with the hairbrush. The pain was really starting to build and I was very hard and leaking.

Last one... 2 and 1 4 on each side with the belt. This caused more welts.

So i took some pictures of my ass which looked terrible and headed out to massage. I really scared but decided before i walked in that if she asked about it i would just say that I was bad.

Well she did ask and my face went red and i said that i was bad. She snickered and rubbed some lotion in but seemed to get a kick out of it and playfully slapped my butt when she was in the area and chuckled. Very humiliating and kept me semi hard the whole time!

If anyone wants, i can send pics of after I did all the hitting or of it now... 3+ hours later! Ebss215 at yahoo... email or yahoo messengeror just ask in here.

Well, thanks for reading... if anyone reads this!

Billyboy 04-28-2011 05:29 PM

I'm not going for a massage, but I tried the spanking part of the dare to see how red I could get my butt.

First pair of rolls 4, 1: 8 hits with a belt
Then I rolled a 5, so I get to repeat 5 more times.
2nd time 1, 5: 4 hits with the belt again (my butt is getting a little red)
3rd time 3, 5: 6 hits with that darn belt again
4th time 2, 2: 4 hits with a wire hanger. All I could think of was to bend the hanger in half, then use it like the belt.
5h (last) time 4, 4: so I ended with 4 hits with a hair brush. Lacking further instruction I used the bristle side, thinking it might hurt and redden things more

Results: a red butt with no visible welts.

So, being the pain/spanking freak that I am, I came up with a different list of 6 implements and repeated the dare. Of course when I rolled to see how many times to repeat after the first, I got a six; so I did 7 sets with my new set of implements.

What I got:
12 hits with a wooden spoon (so of course I tried 12 hits with each side of the spoon and the handle (so really 36 hits)
2 hits with the belt
12 hits with a hair brush (bristle side again)
8 hits with my hand
12 with the brush
10 with an extra rca cable for a stereo (that hurt the worst)
and ended with 10 more with the brush.

Altogether I count 118 hits on each butt cheek, using 6 different implements. My butt is quite red, but no welts to speak of (must be all the fat I have there). It is however quite red and a little painful sitting down. (But then, isn't that the whole idea?