getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   R18: Mature Stories (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=27)
-   -   [Fiction] The School for Bitches (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=74277)

trust-no-1 04-22-2011 05:30 AM

The School for Bitches

WARNING:
May contain strong sexual references that some people may find offensive, and I will try and keep most of the characters over 16 so I dont get into trouble for making rape stories.

I came up with this idea a few days ago, so heres a little preview and If people like it, I might write some more.

St. Christians school for bitches is a leading school for the dirty sluts out there. It teaches them how to be a proper lady, and if you break the rules.... well, lets not go there. My name is Sarah, Im 16 and my parents sent me here because i am a dirty little slut, and I dont intend to change, not even for the school.
Like I said, My name is sarah, i turned 16 a few days ago, but ive been bringing boys home for the last 3 years. I have a great body, not to flaunt. Perfect round, perky 24C tits, A sexy bald pussy and to top it off, a nice tight ass. One night though, my parents got really pissed of at me and sent me here, This is my story........

firenight 04-22-2011 07:59 PM

please go on hopeing for more

daremaster 1 04-22-2011 08:01 PM

like it please post soon

Silvercola 04-22-2011 10:33 PM

That's great please post more and fast

kms003 04-23-2011 03:20 AM

I think it's gonna be great!

CuddleRainbowz 04-23-2011 03:35 AM

Please carry on. Pleeeeease....!!

daremaster 1 04-23-2011 03:37 AM

when r u going to post

trust-no-1 04-23-2011 04:24 AM

Ill write some more tonight and post some tomorrow morning
Thanks for the comments guys :D

daremaster 1 04-23-2011 11:11 AM

ok i am looking forwerd to it!

Dare99 04-23-2011 12:24 PM

Are you not allowed to write a rape story with under 16 year olds? I haven't wrote one, but I've never seen that rule.

molten man 04-23-2011 01:08 PM

Nice start.. Plz continue..

trust-no-1 04-23-2011 04:48 PM

@Dare99 One member got banned for it once.
I would have just made a quote but im on my phone

trust-no-1 04-24-2011 07:55 AM

Unfortunately, I wasnt able to write more, I was helping my Brother move house, and today is ANZAC Day so im out most of the day, but if you guys are lucky, Ill post another chapter when I get home

Silvercola 04-24-2011 08:00 PM

Aww man well post when you can just make sure when you do post it is high quality story time and no rush your the greatest

trust-no-1 04-24-2011 08:13 PM

The first third of the prologue, Enjoy :D

Prologue 1 of 3- Age 13:

My parents think this is where it all started, when I was 13. My parents weren’t exactly rich, but Daddy had more money then he needed, So I had quite an easy upbringing, I just need to ask for money, and I had it.
Since I was 12, I’ve been getting waxed, my legs and pussy, every month. I would get some really slutty Victoria’s Secret lingerie, Of course Mum and Daddy didn’t care. Because of this, I was an early slut.
I went to a catholic school, with a ghastly uniform, Beige skirt down to the ankles, And a beige shirt and blazer, Me though, I modified it a bit. I would were just the shirt, and I rolled it up a bit, showing some of my perfect toned body, and I rolled the skirt to show almost all of my thighs, The teachers, they hated this, but they couldn’t do anything about it, Why? Because I wouldn’t listen.
I quickly got a reputation as the slut, which I loved, I would be flashing the boys I liked, and if some where lucky, they got to see a bit more, But I didn’t lose my virginity until third term, By then though, I was brining a different guy home every Friday, Nothing much, Just a BJ and some making out, My parents didn’t care.
In third term though, I brought a special guy home, We fucked all night, It was the first and best sex I ever had, I don’t think the parents know about that, but meh. After that boy came over, His name was Jason, I wanted something more, so I convinced my Mum to go get me a nice thick dildo that really stretched me out.
In their eyes, This was when I started to be a slut.