getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Dares (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Cum in your swimsuit--a dare for guys and girls (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=74121)

Markbassplayer 04-20-2011 07:57 AM

Cum in your swimsuit--a dare for guys and girls

Summertime is almost here, so here's a fun dare that has an element of risk to it but is still doable!

Setting:
The next time you go swimming.

Dare:
First off, be wearing only your swimsuit--no cover-ups allowed. One piece, bikini, shorts for guys, all of these work for the dare. A dark colored swimsuit is less risky--only wear something light if you're REALLY daring.

You're going to go off somewhere private--a stall in the bathroom is great, or you can go somewhere a little more risky if you want.

You're then going to masturbate and orgasm by rubbing yourself through the swimsuit. Keep your hands outside the suit. Get yourself off as quicky as you can.

Here's the exciting part--no cleanup is allowed. Both guys and girls will be all kinds of wet and messy, and you'll also be in that glowy post-orgasm headspace where the world seems a little off-kilter.

You're then going to walk out and go back into public. You'll feel the squishyness in your swimsuit with every shift, and you'll know you just did something naughty. Can other people tell? Maybe...

Hang out outside the pool for as long as you dare. If you're super nervous just go jump in the pool right away--but if you're more daring, take your time and talk with people or walk around for a while.

Good luck, and have fun!

ilovefannyfun 04-20-2011 08:09 AM

or if you are dating someone get the lad to cum in the girls swimm bottoms and only you and him will know and you will fell it every time you move

Markbassplayer 05-13-2011 06:12 AM

Anyone brave enough to give this one a try? :P

qatguy 05-13-2011 07:28 AM

i did this dare ast week.

nothing new to me!

Markbassplayer 06-06-2011 02:12 PM

Anyone else up for giving this a try?

Link1 06-06-2011 02:20 PM

well.. who knows what the weather is like for most people. Personally it's still a bit cold to be going out to the pool for me. That is.. if I had a pool membership. XD

Still, definitely not a bad dare at all. I might even do it, if the opportunity presents itself.

daremaster 1 06-06-2011 05:43 PM

I will try this tomorrow, I well tell how it goes.

qwertyzx 06-06-2011 06:23 PM

Good Dare, bit too cold for me right now!

daremaster 1 06-07-2011 07:12 AM

I will do it tomorrow know. Can't do it today.

Omni314 06-07-2011 04:08 PM

It's so simple yet so brilliant
I love it, I am unlikely to do it but if I ever do you will know about it

Mistress_Louisa 06-09-2011 07:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Markbassplayer (Post 456040)
Anyone brave enough to give this one a try? :P

I swim several times a week - what a darling way to add to the endorphins ;) Will report back tomorrow evening to let you know if I was brave enough! (I say this because just yesterday I was in the ladies at my local pool and a male staff member suddenly walked in unannounced. Got a bit of a fright, and that was without any masturbating activities, hehe)

Lyn 06-09-2011 08:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Markbassplayer (Post 472468)
Anyone else up for giving this a try?

Your dares have always been interesting. I think I'll have to give this one a try :) I'll wait until my boyfriend comes home this weekend, and then we can go for a little swim ;)

nellybell 06-09-2011 02:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by aliciakeys (Post 473986)
o u r just asking 4 a yeast infection this is dangerous plz research ur info b4 u post dares like dis

Would you kindly learn how to talk like a normal person. Also, there is nothing wrong with this. It is simply teling you to masterbate and then eventually hop in the pool. There are a lot worse things you could do.

321tt 06-10-2011 11:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by qatguy (Post 456052)
nothing new to me!

Ditto. Been there done something similar. I really like to go doing anywhere with stains in my clothes, especially lycra clothes :)

black out 06-11-2011 08:17 AM

i going to the lake monday so yes i will try. i will post back and let u know how it goes