getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Dares (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Black ops wager match crossdressing dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=71461)

bondage 03-22-2011 08:14 PM

Black ops wager match crossdressing dare

1.Sticks and stones every time you get tomohawked you have to put on girls clothes. once panties twice bra ect.

2. One in the chamber. Everytime you shoot and miss you must put on make up mascara eyeliner paint nails lipstick ect.

3.Sharpshooter.. After everygame if you have a negative k/d You must put on one type of makeup and start to cross dress EX. Paint nails/ Put on panties. But heres the twist if you die b4 you get a kill put ducttape on balls and cock making them go between your legs making you look like you dont have a dick.. And add 1 strip of duct tape for each time that happens have fun taking that off!

4. Gun game. This is best out of five. If you get 5th or lower you must get fully crossdressed.. ductape,makeup,clothes. If you lose again You must go in back yard in what your wearing. Lose again go in front yard but stay hidden because to stay in limits

Hope you liked it!!Took some time thinking these up.

Eminem jr 03-23-2011 08:57 AM

I feel odd bout this

daremaster 1 05-17-2011 10:25 AM

This is really cool sounding i will try this! thanks

poolesubbie 05-17-2011 11:22 AM

Oh no...!!!

I may as well get fully crossdressed with full make up and parade up and down the street....

I love Black Ops but am not very good.

Great dare.

max power 07-08-2011 01:27 PM

sounds like fun......ill try it
good dare

Currently doing boy to girl transformation

Chaoticz 07-10-2011 04:21 AM

hmm...im too good at CoD it seems...

Redsoxthong 07-17-2011 09:40 PM

im doing this and ill post pics too :) theyll be on in like 2 weeks or soo

bondage 08-17-2011 09:42 PM

Grammar Fix:

1.Sticks and stones every time you get tomahawked you have to put on girls clothes. Once panties twice bra ect.

2. One in the chamber. Every time you shoot and miss you must put on make up mascara eyeliner paint nails lipstick ect.

3.Sharpshooter: After every game if you have a negative k/d you must put on one type of makeup and start to cross dress EX. Paint nails/ Put on panties. But here’s the twist if you die b4 you get a kill put duct tape on balls and cock making them go between your legs making you look like you don’t have a dick, And add 1 strip of duct tape for each time that happens has fun taking that off!

4. Gun game: This is best out of five. If you get 5th or lower you must get fully cross-dressed; Duct tape, makeup, clothes. If you lose again you must go in back yard in what you’re wearing. Lose again go in front yard but stay hidden because to stay in limits

Hope you liked it! Took some time thinking these up.