getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Truth or Dare Stories (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=18)
-   -   A Science Project (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=67618)

Tylerr 02-06-2011 07:29 PM

A Science Project

Hey Guys my name is Tyler and this is my first story here on GetDare. Its partially true and partially fake. Feedback would be appreciated and I do take requests;)

Part One:
Ian and Robert were literally nothing alike. Robert was one of the coolest kids in school. He always put himself out there and he was only friends with the other "cool" people. He had had sex with almost every girl in school, and those which he did not, wanted to. Many found this a mystery because Rob was a very large [fat] kid. Rob was 14 years old. Ian, on the other hand, always kept to himself. He only had 2 or 3 friends. He had never had sex, or kissed someone for that matter. He also never masturbated. Ian was what some would call 'hot'. He was skinny and he had just turned 15.
It was Friday afternoon and Robert and Ian were both in Mrs. Silverman's 7th period biology class.

"Alright gang" Mrs. Silverman said. "We're going to do a bio chem project. I will pare you guys up and its dues next Monday" She started reading down the list and putting people into groups. "...and finally, Ian and Robert.

Crap they had both thought simultaneously.
After school, Robert walked up to Ian.

"Hey if you wanna come over to my house we can finish the project tonight?" Robert said.

"Sounds cool" Ian said quietly "When should I come over?"

"My moms givin' me a ride home today, you can come right now if you want" Rob said.

"Sure" Ian said. He grabbed his backpack, closed his locker and they were off..

The boys got to Roberts house at abut 3:30. Roberts mom left to go back to work in the city. Snow started falling from the sky, fast. Ian and Robert sat down and began their Science project in Robert's kitchen. In about an hour, they had finished the project and they'd done a great job. Robert looked out the window and noticed that there was already 4 feet of snow piled up. The phone rang. It was Robs mom. Rob picked up on the speaker phone.

"Hello?" Robert said.

"Hi Robby, its mommy. I just spoke to Ian's mom. Theres no way he's getting home in this weather. She can't even open her front door. Ian might have to spend the night.

"Okay" Robert said.

"Also babe, I'm stuck in the city. All the roads are closed. Can I trust you guys alone tonight?" She asked

"No mom." Robert said "We're gonna set the house on fire"

"Ha. Your funny" Roberts mom said. "I'll see you tomorrow honey. I love you"
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Looks like your gonna be here all night" Rob said. "Wanna play black opps?"

"Damn sure I do" Ian said.

Ian and Robert went to the basement and started playing Black Opps. Ian was owning Rob. They talked and learned they had a LOT in common. About three hours in, Robby and Ian began to get tired and bored of the game.

"Wanna change into pajamas?" Robert said "I mean were not going anywhere"

"Sure" Ian said "Crap I don't have any clothes"

"I do." Rob said. "But they may be a LITTLE big"

"Thats fine" Ian said.

They went up to Robert's room. Robert took off his shirt revealing his body. He was not as fat as Ian had thought, though he was a little chubby. He had bushy hairy armpits and he was developing a glory trail. He took off his pants revealing his Unico tight briefs. Ian did the same showing his flat abs, armpit hair, glory tail and loose boxers. Robert pulled out 2 pairs of compression shorts. Right in front of Ian, he removed his underwear and put on the shorts. :eek:

"We're both guys, eh?" Robert said Ian stripped his boxers too and put the compression shorts on. They both put one of Robert's shirts on and sat on his bed.

"What do you want to do now? Ian asked.

"Wanna play Truth or Dare?" Robert asked.

"Sure" Ian asked.

Feedback? If I get good suggestions or comments I will continue.

Tylerr 02-06-2011 08:02 PM

Feedback Please? :confused:

Computer Wiz 02-06-2011 08:09 PM

It seems rather creative, I'm interested as to how this will continue. Just a few things:

- Proofread. You may not want to, but do it!
- For two people who you introduce as polar opposites, they appear to get along quite well.
- Go into a little more detail, you rushed this.
- Don't include smiles in your story without a fantastic reason for doing so.
- Finally, be patient. Don't expect immediate feedback...

dirtylittleboy 02-06-2011 09:43 PM

very good. u could add a little more detail but awesome so far. keep writing

nuditydudity 02-06-2011 10:27 PM

It's a good start. I'm interested in seeing where it will go.
Definitely proofread before posting (typing it in Word helps a lot), as any grammar or punctuation errors only take away from the story.
A little bit more description would be nice, and be very careful not to rush and take the story someplace else too fast. A nice pace makes for a nice story.
Good start, and keep writing!

Tylerr 02-07-2011 04:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Computer Wiz (Post 399566)
It seems rather creative, I'm interested as to how this will continue. Just a few things:

- Proofread. You may not want to, but do it!
- For two people who you introduce as polar opposites, they appear to get along quite well.
- Go into a little more detail, you rushed this.
- Don't include smiles in your story without a fantastic reason for doing so.
- Finally, be patient. Don't expect immediate feedback...

You are right they did get along quite well...that part is a true part. nothing I can do there. More to come soon...

Slugger 02-11-2011 04:44 PM

Do post more.
it has great potential.

nicknick0912 02-11-2011 04:45 PM

i am going to be doing this tell you make the next post->:wall:

Tylerr 02-11-2011 09:05 PM

Part II

Last Time:
"What do you want to do now? Ian asked.

"Wanna play Truth or Dare?" Robert asked.

"Sure" Ian asked.

"Truth" Ian said.

"Why are you so shy?" Robert asked

"Well, I'm not shy" Ian said "I just hate everybody in our school. Their all jackasses. I keep to myself and stay out of all of their ways. Truth Or Dare?"

"Truth" Robert said, not wanting to take the first step in their game.

"Alright...umm which chicks in our school HAVEN'T you fucked?" Ian asked.

"Actually, I've only slept with Heather, Jamie, Maria and Sarah" Robert said. "Why does everyone think I'm some kind of 'Sex God'?" He asked.

"I don't know," Ian said "But almost every chick in school said they have fucked you. Whatever I really don't care..no offense"

"Nahh its chill bro" Robert replied "So Truth or Dare?"

"Ehh, I'm thinking dare this time" Ian said. Robert was surprised. He didn't think the quietest kid in school would be the first to say dare. He under anticipated this so much that he hadn't even thought of a dare so he blurted out "I dare you to lick my foot" Oh my god what the hell am I thinking? Where did that even come from?! Robert thought

"Uhmm..okayy?" Ian said. He got on the floor and licked Robert's foot. "DUDE THATS GROSS. JESUS WHENS THE LAST TIME YOU SHOWERED?! I DARE YOU TO GO TAKE A SHOWER!"

"Fine, fine" Robert said. He took off his shirt and put a towel around his waist. He slipped off the compression shorts and looked at Ian. "Dude you dont smell so hot either"

"So I'll take a shower too" Ian replied. "We're both guys right? You said so yourself."

"Fine, but then we have to shower in my mom's shower" Robert said "Mines too small". Ian took off his shirt, put a towel on and slid off his compression shorts too. Robert led Ian to his mom's bathroom. It was a large marble bathroom with a hot tub, a bath tub, a sauna and a shower big enough for 5 adults. They slid their towels off and went in the shower. They studied each-others penis's for a few minutes. Neither one of them noticed. When they were both clean, they came out of the shower and went into the sauna, still naked.

"Let's continue," Ian said "Truth or dare?"

"Dare" Robert said

"I dare you to pick dare for the rest of the game" Ian replied.

"Damn. Okay" Robert said. "But you have to also"

"Fine" Ian said

The game continued......

nuditydudity 02-12-2011 12:26 AM

Good chapter. Pace is good, I think a little more detail would be helpful and make the story more relatable.
But overall, a good start. Keep writing, I'm looking forward to more!

Slugger 02-12-2011 11:52 AM

The pace in this is really well, i am enjoying it. I love how you put in the details, about him being shy, &the kink of sex. there two different people, but I can feel the emotions. very well written. Hoping for a new post soon. (:

pymani96 02-13-2011 04:30 PM

Pymani96@getdare

Sauna, in a house? Is that normal?
Pymani96

pymani96 02-13-2011 04:31 PM

Sauna, in a house? Is that normal?
Pymani96

Tylerr 02-26-2011 05:46 PM

Chapter 3

Last time:
"Let's continue," Ian said "Truth or dare?"

"Dare" Robert said

"I dare you to pick dare for the rest of the game" Ian replied.

"Damn. Okay" Robert said. "But you have to also"

"Fine" Ian said

The game continued......
--------------------------
"So Robert, truth or dare" Ian asked. Robert and Ian were sitting in Robert's mother's sauna. They were both kinda wet but they had towels around their weists. Robert was kinda fat and Ian was practiaccally annorexic. They both had lots of armpit hair.

"Dare" Robert said. "I dont have a choice you idiot"

"Oh right" Ian said "I dare you to call Miranda and tell her you wanna fuck her brains out". Miranda was the ugliest girl in school. She had no friends and noone knew anything about her. Not even her name, but she was always reffered to as Miranda.

"Fuck you!" Robert said

"Maybe later" Ian teased as he picked up the phone.

"Here we go, faggot" Robbert said. Miranda quickly picked up the phone.

Miranda: HELLO?!?!
Robert: Hey Miranda. Its Robert Dishovo, from school.
Miranda: ROBERT?!!? Aww no I must be dreaming!
Robert: No Miranda its me.
Miranda: Well whats up?
Robert: Not much. Hey we should have sex!
Miranda: Your funny
Robert: No seriously. I want to 'fuck your brains out'
Miranda: *Hung up*

"Was that so hard?" Ian asked "Dare it up kiddo!"

"I dare you to..." Hmm, Robert though "..give me a massage" Robert rolled onto his stomach. His back was facing up and his butt was completely revealed. Ian noticed he had a really bubbly ass. Ian took his hands and started rubbing Rob's shoulders. He went down to Roberts back and pushed in and massaged Robert with tough hands. When he was finished, he sat back down and said "that was nice"

"Alright my turn" Shit what should I dare him? "Alright, I dare you to stay naked for the rest of the game" Ian said CRAP! What did I just do? I dont want him to think i am a faggot!

"Okay but don't get too excited" He said. Robert slowly took off the towel revealing his semi-hard dick. He had bushy red pubes to match his red hair and he had a rather large penis. I'm bigger than him :D Ian thought to himself.

"Alright Ian, I dare you to show me what YOU got" Robert said. Ian took his towel off rather quickly revealing his semi erect penis with dark bushy pubes. His dick was a little bit larger than Roberts but neither cared.

"I have an Idea" Robert said

"Lets hear it" Ian said

"Alright we can go to my room and turn the lights off and each hide one smalll object on my bed. The first person to find the other person's object wins."

"What do they win?" Ian asked

"The other person does everything they want for 30 minutes." Robert said

"Deal" Ian said. They both left the sauna, leaving their towels behind. They each picked up a golf ball from Robert's shelf and went to the bed. Robert turned the lights out. It was pitch black. They each hid their golf balls behind themselves and the game began. Immidiatly, their boddies began touching all over. Robert reached over Ian rubbing his armpit in Ians face. Ian stuck his leg between Robert's and searched for the ball behind his legs. Ians leg was soon rubbing against Rob's balls. Ians foot found the object but he could not get it. Ian flipped over and pushed his hands through Rob's legs. His hands brushed up against Rob's now fully erect penis. He was not fast enough, and Robert had found the object. They turned the lights on and they were both fully erect.

"Ian!" Robert called

"Yes master," Ian responded, in a semi-upset tone.

Slugger 02-27-2011 10:55 AM

You Posted!
Oaah, male S/M.
I am very existed for the next post.
Don't take as long this time!
You are a lovely writer, congrats.
I am really enjoying this.