getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Lounge (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   How are you? (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=66905)

meeacaroline 01-29-2011 05:21 PM

How are you?

How is your day going? Or if by chance you just woke up, how did you sleep? If you've had a bad day, vent. If you've had a great one, let me share your joy.
Personally, I'm pretty awful so I'm kinda looking for some company, or if nothing else, something good to celebrate. I won't bore you with details. Oh but I had a great day!

AlmightyElemental 01-29-2011 05:22 PM

Celebrate life, man (or wo-man...whatever). There's ALWAYS a reason to have a good time! :)

meeacaroline 01-29-2011 05:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AlmightyElemental (Post 394894)
Celebrate life, man (or wo-man...whatever). There's ALWAYS a reason to have a good time! :)

Haha thanks, no I had a GREAT time today. I'm just realreal sick and shouldn't be doing the things I've been doing.

Swan 01-30-2011 05:55 AM

Ah nice thread. :)
Today's a nice day. It's almost evening now and I've a test tomorrow. I'm already prepared for it. Weekend is about to end and I kind of don't like it. >.<
I slept all day, and oh, attended a Maths class. And I had noodles! :p
Okay this is becoming too random, so well.. -clicks 'Post Quick Reply'- :p

kinkyguy69 01-30-2011 05:58 AM

meh, its around lunch time here so... :)

my mistress still hasn't replied since Thursday and ive been in chastity for just under a week (its really weird and hard as im used to cumming every day :L so i really want her to give me some tasks to do soon! And thinking of opening a can of monster energy :)

meeacaroline 01-30-2011 07:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Swan (Post 395119)
Ah nice thread. :)
Today's a nice day. It's almost evening now and I've a test tomorrow. I'm already prepared for it. Weekend is about to end and I kind of don't like it. >.<
I slept all day, and oh, attended a Maths class. And I had noodles! :p
Okay this is becoming too random, so well.. -clicks 'Post Quick Reply'- :p

Thank you :D
I'm glad you have a pleasant day, and I hope all goes well on your test.
And no problem, random is my middle name :P okay, actually caroline is, but that's besides the point!

meeacaroline 01-30-2011 07:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kinkyguy69 (Post 395121)
meh, its around lunch time here so... :)

my mistress still hasn't replied since Thursday and ive been in chastity for just under a week (its really weird and hard as im used to cumming every day :L so i really want her to give me some tasks to do soon! And thinking of opening a can of monster energy :)

Eek, Thursday? Is that a long time for you two? It sounds long to me. Anyways, thank you for your reply, although I can't quite make out whether you're having a good day or bad. So.... have fun with your monster? =D

kinkyguy69 01-30-2011 07:35 AM

sorry, tuesday >< and i dunno, its alright but frustrating as i really want her to reply and just about to get my monster! :D

Swan 01-30-2011 07:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by meeacaroline (Post 395164)
Thank you :D
I'm glad you have a pleasant day, and I hope all goes well on your test.
And no problem, random is my middle name :P okay, actually caroline is, but that's besides the point!

Lol. You're so sweet.. :p

hornyjack 01-30-2011 08:41 AM

I've had a good day, really sunny here today - was going outside expecting warmth and it's freezing! But other than that, been having a good rest :)

meeacaroline 01-30-2011 08:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kinkyguy69 (Post 395174)
sorry, tuesday >< and i dunno, its alright but frustrating as i really want her to reply and just about to get my monster! :D

oh, thats not nearly as bad. but still im sorry.

meeacaroline 01-30-2011 08:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hornyjack (Post 395192)
I've had a good day, really sunny here today - was going outside expecting warmth and it's freezing! But other than that, been having a good rest :)

I actually like those days the best. The ones that look like spring but feel like winter. They are a nice change

hornyjack 01-30-2011 09:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by meeacaroline (Post 395206)
I actually like those days the best. The ones that look like spring but feel like winter. They are a nice change

Can't say I feel the same, bit of a let down! :P lol

meeacaroline 01-30-2011 07:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hornyjack (Post 395211)
Can't say I feel the same, bit of a let down! :P lol

aw im sorry. well at least its pretty outside?

AlmightyElemental 01-30-2011 07:36 PM

Me again! *waves enthusiastically*
I'm trying to write a paper for my online class that's due at midnight. I should be able to get it done but I REALLY don't care about Plato's definition of good...
Also, GTA San Andreas! :D