getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Dares (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   How much can your Balls Handle? (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=55297)

Posh 08-28-2010 12:00 AM

How much can your Balls Handle?

Ok so what you need for this dare is some ROPE. Some WEIGHT. Something to put the rope over above your head (and pull-up bar works well). And YOUR BALLS.

So what you do is you tie one end the rope to your balls and then hang the other end over then pull-up bar. Then you add weight to the other end thus pulling your balls skyward. If you try to stand on your toes it only makes it worse because then your stuck like that. This is fun to try by yourself or a Dom can have their sub see how far they can go. Or have a competition between multiple subs. But be careful. Start light and work your way up as not to hurt yourself. And whatever you do, do NOT drop the weight. Your balls will be ripped off.

Tell us how much weight you were able to handle.
I could handle 25. I think that was my very limit. Can anyone beat me?

rhode64 08-29-2010 09:41 AM

mmm weight

Quote:

Originally Posted by Posh (Post 323701)
Ok so what you need for this dare is some ROPE. Some WEIGHT. Something to put the rope over above your head (and pull-up bar works well). And YOUR BALLS.

So what you do is you tie one end the rope to your balls and then hang the other end over then pull-up bar. Then you add weight to the other end thus pulling your balls skyward. If you try to stand on your toes it only makes it worse because then your stuck like that. This is fun to try by yourself or a Dom can have their sub see how far they can go. Or have a competition between multiple subs. But be careful. Start light and work your way up as not to hurt yourself. And whatever you do, do NOT drop the weight. Your balls will be ripped off.

Tell us how much weight you were able to handle.
I could handle 25. I think that was my very limit. Can anyone beat me?

25 what let us know might try this

Posh 08-29-2010 11:10 AM

If you do it, definitely don't start with 25 pounds. I started with 5 and worked my way up. It was really scary when I let go of the 25 pounds. I thought it was going to rip my balls off.

Posh 08-29-2010 11:11 AM

Oh and 25 pounds.

cw240003 09-09-2010 09:06 PM

I have done a variation of this. I used a 35lb box of weights and instead of hanging them over a bar, I left the box on the carpet and drug it around the room. That first step will really take your breath away.....

Posh 09-10-2010 04:53 AM

Haha I bet. I found that I could handle alot less weight with it just hanging straight down. Never tried dragging the weight though. The other day I went through hell. My Miss made me tie a shoe to my balls and then put a full water bottle in the shoe and I had to pull the shoe up to my chest and drop it repeatedly. I probably dropped it 30 times in 30 minutes and while I wasnt dropping it I had to swing it back and forth and Jack off. Jacking off made it bounce on my already sore balls.

submissive_puppy 09-10-2010 03:30 PM

The idea and the other opinions sound good.I'm going to try them tomorrow.

glasssbottle174 09-10-2010 03:39 PM

i really want to try this, but i have no pull up bar. an suggestions on how i can do this please?

Posh 09-10-2010 06:14 PM

Do you have a place where you hang your shirts? basically anything that you could put a rope over. A door maybe. And if you dont have anything you can simply let it hang. But be warned you can hold far less weight this way. Or a tleast I cant hold as much.

Posh 09-19-2010 12:07 PM

I just tried just straight hanging weight straight down from my balls and I was only able to handle 7.5 pounds.

Posh 10-09-2010 09:16 PM

Another idea I have tried is how much weight can you stand to be dropped while attached to your balls. I had a shoe with a full water bottle in it tied to my balls and I was made to drop it many many times from chest hight. And then in between drops I had to swing it between my legs. Worst pain I have ever experienced as a slave.

derrammler 10-09-2010 10:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Posh (Post 339284)
Another idea I have tried is how much weight can you stand to be dropped while attached to your balls. I had a shoe with a full water bottle in it tied to my balls and I was made to drop it many many times from chest hight. And then in between drops I had to swing it between my legs. Worst pain I have ever experienced as a slave.

ive done the same thing lots before... and worse

Posh 10-09-2010 11:00 PM

Tell us about it? what are some things you have done. What have you done thats worse?

chalk 10-10-2010 07:40 AM

tie + balls = BAD..... be extremely cautious if you do this, unless of course you want your balls to fall off in which case I'm sure everything will workout for you

Posh 10-10-2010 08:26 AM

Chalk Yes you should be extremely cautious but you balls can handle a lot more then you would think.