getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Dares (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Fantastic New Invention: Pain Suit! (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=49065)

Mythologist 06-08-2010 10:22 AM

Fantastic New Invention: Pain Suit!

OK, guys, I am hoping this works very well, so please, try this out if you enjoy pain (or if you have a sub that enjoys pain) and let me know how it works. This might go better in the s/m section or something, so feel free to move it mods.

THE PAIN SUIT (TM)

It's a suit meant to leave you utterly uncomfortable from head to toe that can still be worn for extended period of time. It's still in the tsting stages, so please, let me know how it works out for you. If you'd like you can take out pieces of it if you don't think you could take something, but that's your choice.

The suit is, at this stage, meant mostly for females, but instructions for males are included as well.

TOES:
Well, feet anyway. Wear your tallest, least-comfortable high-heeled shoes and cover the soles with uncooked rice. This should make each step painful.

GENITALIA:
FEMALES:
Special thanks to Tiger for helping with this.
For this, you will be constructing a special addition to your underwear to ensure your discomfort. First you will need some cardboard cut to fit over your vagina and butt cheeks. I recommend using two sides of a cardboard box for this. The cardboard may be cut into two pieces (one for vagina and one for butt) if necesarry for comfort.

Once the pieces are cut, put staples in the vaginal part of the cardboard so that the "legs" of the staples are on the side that will be facing your vagina. Unbend them so that they will be poking you from time to time.

Now, put some low-grade sandpaper (the kind that will be LESS painful to have rubbing against you) on the butt part. Cut it to fit if needed or desired and glue, tape, or otherwise attach it to the cardboard.

The end result should be that you have staples poking your pussy and sandpaper slowly scratching your butt when you sit on it or squirm. Or maybe even when you walk depending on how you made it.

MALES:
Same as female, but cut the cardboard so that you can wrap it around your penis and/or testicles. Not that you should be careful with the staples here. Don't want you getting an erection and damaging yourself on the staples.

BREASTS:
This works for either gender. Guys will simply have to find a bra that fits or make one entirely out of cardboard.

For this, you're basically dong what you did for your butt cheeks. Attach sand paper to the inside of your bra so that it will be scraping against your breasts a bit. Note that you should leave a gap for nipples unless you really want that much pain.

ARMS/HEAD:
There are lot of ways to do arms, and coming up with this dare gave me some fun ideas involving pvc pipe to try with a sub in real life, but that version of the suit will be for whatever lucky girl I wind up with in real life. Sorry, ladies and gents. For your version:

Tie your arms behind your back with the wrists together. Now the way you want to do this depends on how you dress/how you look. If you have a pony tail, you can tie your wrists to the base of your pony tail with string or similar so that you either have to lift your arms in a painful way or have to hold your head back towards your hands.

If male, you could tie a string from your wrists to the base of your balls and then another string to some clothespins attached to your ears or something so that you don't know where you want to move your hands.

Basically, have fun with this part.

ENJOY AND PLEASE TELL ME HOW IT GOES!

chalk 06-08-2010 02:44 PM

I don't know about the staple part (it sounds a little dangerous to me) but the sand paper sounds like a great idea; I may just try this one.

Go Vice 06-08-2010 02:47 PM

mabey if you get rid of the staples from the genitals then put them on the ass cardboard its better incase you need to sit down :D

chalk 06-08-2010 02:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Go Vice (Post 287242)
mabey if you get rid of the staples from the genitals then put them on the ass cardboard its better incase you need to sit down :D

good call, by the way what exactly is holding up the cardboard? if it's underwear then a really small pair (or opposite gender) would make it even more uncomfortable :D

Anjelen 06-08-2010 03:29 PM

staples or anything that will (potentially) pierce the skin, particularly in genital areas or other areas that have a high bloodflow when or when not aroused, are exceedingly dangerous - especially if the skin is pierced somewhen the wearer cannot remove the 'pain suit' - like outside, or during buisness meetings.

be very, very, very careful. using staples as such can very easilly lead to permanent damage if not worse.

Ribbit101 06-08-2010 04:56 PM

Sounds like fun!Maybe good as pyjamas for a naughty sub!

Mythologist 06-08-2010 05:07 PM

Hmm. Sounds like staples are out. Replacing them with just sandpaper might be the way to go until I come up with a better alternative then.

Hg. 06-09-2010 01:16 PM

some things may need to be counted out for subtle underclothes use in public, but the best idea I've heard in a long time. Thanks.

RandomRed 06-09-2010 01:46 PM

great idea! Though, as stated above may be damaging.