getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Request TORD Online (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=50)
-   -   Points to earn orgasms (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=433960)

aloe 05-13-2024 09:42 AM

Points to earn orgasms

*BLUSHES* okay…so I had a lot of fun having my orgasms controlled last week and being all needy and squirmy but wanted a way to earn orgasms over time and have tasks that I can come back to and choose based on how much time I have.

We will see how this works and adjust as needed.

I am thinking orgasms are require between 100 – 500 points. The exact number of points will be set before I start doing tasks…and can be adjusted if needed…

If you give me a task let me know how many points it is worth and I will keep track of my point totals. Longer tasks would likely be worth more points…I will write a report for all tasks and updates with how I have earned points *blushes*

Maybe you lovely people can help generate a list of things that I can do that are worth a low number of points and I can do fairly easily...

Hopefully this makes sense…and will work…or can be adjusted easily *blushes*

…I’m excited :o

*BLUSHES*

ummm maybe my next orgasm is worth 250 points?

wolf82 05-13-2024 04:52 PM

Every 15 lines you write and post to an album on here earns you 1 point.

Pick one thing that you are feeling in that moment for what you will write about. For example, if you are craving to use a dildo - write that.

isitlogical 05-13-2024 07:54 PM

Give your self two points for every pushup you do with a vibrator on and inserted into your pussy.

OrgasmController 05-13-2024 08:40 PM

Every edge will cost you 2 points. Beware any user may task you to edge (multiple times).

Start with an edge from me 😘

bluedieblub 05-13-2024 10:33 PM

Another thread to make a squirmy aloe! Definitely going to be a lot of fun :D

One points for every minute that you are cleaning wearing a skirt without any underwear.

Do let us know how you love exposing yourself with it ~

athmarr 05-15-2024 06:26 AM

A couple of long standing ways to earn points
1 point per 30min with one of your silicon plugs in
2 per 30min with one of your metal plugs
2 additional point/30min if you have just one of your skirts to cover it
Double points earned if you’re out the house for at least 20 of the 30 mins

1 point per 15m of pumps/pegs on nipples
1 point/10m per peg on both pussy lips (2/15m with 2 on either side etc)
2 points/15m with your clamps on nipples or peg on your clit
5 points/10m pump on your clit
Double points if you do the pump straight in to peg/clamps

And some one off tasks
Put a peg on each nipple, start a stopwatch and put on a blindfold. You must either be slowly fucking your self with one of your dildos, or have the vibe on the pegs. 20 points if you’re within 5s of 10min, 10 points 5-10s off, 5 points 10-20s off, or 2 points 20-40s off. No points for you if you’re outside that +/-40s

10 points: anal vibe in and on, and clamps on your pussy lips and leave the chain to hang free, then do a lap round the inside of the house. Make sure to go round every room you can, so best do it when no one’s home.

Dungeonmaster 05-15-2024 08:30 AM

A good decision to keep your orgasms controlled ;)

A few things for you to earn points...
6 points per hour you spend cockwarming
2 points per 10 minutes you tease your clit with a makeup brush
3 points per 15 minutes of blindfolded corner time
3 points per 15 minutes with a clamp on your clit

15 points for a detailed fantasy you post on your blog. Written with all your holes filled.