getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Request TORD Online (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=50)
-   -   18F looking for rules/tasks (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=433937)

passivesub 05-12-2024 06:23 AM

18F looking for rules/tasks

Hello! I'm going to start attending college this fall and I need tasks or rules to follow when I get there. I will be living in the dorms, not sure which ones yet so I don't know if it will be co-ed until room selection starts. I'm a virgin and I don't have any toys, but I'm willing to buy what is suggested (not right now, when I move). Obviously I'm not willing to do anything that could get me kicked out of the college, but anything else is fair game as long as it doesn't include my limits. I will also do tasks for right now (before college), but clearly my options are limited and I live with family.

Spleen 05-12-2024 06:34 AM

What is your opinion about your virginity? Would you save it or do you prefer to embrace a sluttier attitude?

passivesub 05-12-2024 06:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Spleen (Post 5499610)
What is your opinion about your virginity? Would you save it or do you prefer to embrace a sluttier attitude?

I don't care for saving it. I'd want the person taking it to know but not care that they're taking it (as a kink thing)

MasterRudeMoney 05-12-2024 08:31 AM

You can do humiliating line writing tasks or body writing tasks. Write humiliating and degrading things on your body and dress up then attend your class.

passivesub 05-12-2024 08:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MasterRudeMoney (Post 5499689)
You can do humiliating line writing tasks or body writing tasks. Write humiliating and degrading things on your body and dress up then attend your class.

I will do this, thank you. Any ideas for things to write?

Kaiyo 05-12-2024 08:39 AM

Going commando to at least 1 lecture a week sounds like a good rule to start with.
Having some Bodywriting hidden under your cothes also gives a nice kick C:

passivesub 05-12-2024 10:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kaiyo (Post 5499694)
Going commando to at least 1 lecture a week sounds like a good rule to start with.
Having some Bodywriting hidden under your cothes also gives a nice kick C:

I will do that, thank you

passivesub 05-13-2024 03:03 PM

Update: it's possible I have a roommate now. As long as we both get into the building we selected as first choice, we'll be roommates. Updating because some people on reddit asked about the dorm/roommate situation. The potential roommate is a man. You may add tasks based on this information if you wish.

BabyRy 05-13-2024 05:48 PM

At least one day a week you must wear a diaper the entire day, you can change it however often you want, but a diaper must be worn and not taken off except for changing and bathing/showering.

passivesub 05-13-2024 06:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BabyRy (Post 5501292)
At least one day a week you must wear a diaper the entire day, you can change it however often you want, but a diaper must be worn and not taken off except for changing and bathing/showering.

Of course, thank you