getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Request TORD Online (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=50)
-   -   Home Alone Thursday Night (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=431343)

Juanmessy 01-08-2024 12:53 PM

Home Alone Thursday Night

On Thursday Night I will be home alone all day on thursday all the way through to Friday Afternoon roughly and will have a wonderful opportunity to do some dares which are usually not possible due to living situation. I am open to do whatever as long as its within limits. I love challenging myself and finding new things which i enjoy but also putting myslef through a tough time. Challenges, dares, punishments, predicaments are all welcome

Whilst the opportunity are rare I really want to make the most of this chance to get things done. I am looking to use my toys and things when needed but not necessary. All of them are down below.

Lets see what challenges and fun dares you can come up with. I am happy to provide pictures via kik or reports on here aswell.

Juanmessy 01-09-2024 12:52 PM

Anyone got any ideas or suggestions? Looking to make the most out of this time alone

Juanmessy 01-11-2024 05:13 AM

Any final ideas will be home alone in a few hours and will be looking for things to do

onedip 01-11-2024 05:28 AM

hmm how about you do a self- bondage/diaper session.

use emlalock to set up a session with a max time limit of 6 hours (or more if you dare). put on a diaper and make sure it is secure (if you want additional excitement do the banana dare ordump a tin of bean s in there :). tape it on.

now for the self bondage. if possible lock your hands to a collar which is also locked on. ideally you want your hands locked in such a way that you cannot touch your diaper.
and then use a combination lock to lock the keys.

iiiiff you dont have a lockbox or something that you can use with emlalock.... get one! its a fun way to do self bondage. but for now you will have to use an ice release or something like that.

then enjoy!

for additional excitement set yourself some challenges. you should randomise these with a dice roll to take away your agency

x edges
some mandatory games on emlalock
take an enema before hand
drink x amount per hour

if this isnt to your liking or you dont have the necessary stuff to do it then you should do another self bondage session but with your inflatable plug pumped up to an uncomfortable amount and vibrating away!

Juanmessy 01-11-2024 05:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by onedip (Post 5370000)
hmm how about you do a self- bondage/diaper session.

use emlalock to set up a session with a max time limit of 6 hours (or more if you dare). put on a diaper and make sure it is secure (if you want additional excitement do the banana dare ordump a tin of bean s in there :). tape it on.

now for the self bondage. if possible lock your hands to a collar which is also locked on. ideally you want your hands locked in such a way that you cannot touch your diaper.
and then use a combination lock to lock the keys.

iiiiff you dont have a lockbox or something that you can use with emlalock.... get one! its a fun way to do self bondage. but for now you will have to use an ice release or something like that.

then enjoy!

for additional excitement set yourself some challenges. you should randomise these with a dice roll to take away your agency

x edges
some mandatory games on emlalock
take an enema before hand
drink x amount per hour

if this isnt to your liking or you dont have the necessary stuff to do it then you should do another self bondage session but with your inflatable plug pumped up to an uncomfortable amount and vibrating away!

Thank you very much, I will certainly be doing this, I will have a think about some challenges and I may do it along with the banana challenge aswell for the extra mess.

Juanmessy 01-11-2024 10:26 AM

My time for dares start now, now starting on the first one, leave more below.

Also looking for fun/challenging ways to sleep tonight as something different than normal. What should i wear and do?

Juanmessy 01-20-2024 04:31 PM

Gonna have the day to myself tomorrow, anyone got any ideas on what i should do?

Juanmessy 03-30-2024 09:09 AM

Gonna be home alone tonight for 4 hours and then also all day tomorrow. Looking for things to do whilst I have the opportunity to be alone. As long as it's in limits I'll try it