getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Request TORD Online (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=50)
-   -   Hurt My Nipples - 21F (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=426210)

Qaifu 07-04-2023 01:33 AM

Hurt My Nipples - 21F

I’m a little bit worried because my nipples are already pretty sore, but I thought it would be fun to take on some tasks if anyone wants to give me something to do. I’ve been playing with my clamps a lot and thought this might make it more interesting…

I’ve got:
- adjustable clamps
- insertable vibrator
- bullet vibe
- string
- thumbtacks
- hair ties

I’ll write a report for each task :p

jollyroger 07-04-2023 01:42 AM

Take two clothes pins/peg/clamp and tie a length of string to each. About 5ft long.

Tie the ends of the string to an object like a door handle.

Attach the pins to your nipples.

Walk backwards until the string pulls the clothes pins off.

Repeat 5 times.

sissyxresser 07-04-2023 01:43 AM

Wear a thumb track bra for 72 hours must slap the bra 50 times every 4 hours

Qaifu 07-04-2023 03:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jollyroger (Post 5150635)
Take two clothes pins/peg/clamp and tie a length of string to each. About 5ft long.

Tie the ends of the string to an object like a door handle.

Attach the pins to your nipples.

Walk backwards until the string pulls the clothes pins off.

Repeat 5 times.

Oh gosh that HURT :o pulling clamps off is always blindingly painful to me, but doing it this way seemed especially awful because it was such a slow and drawn out pull. Each time they pulled off I had to cradle my breasts and massage my poor nipples to cope, and putting the clamps on just got worse each time. Thank you for this! It was a challenge but I had fun!

Qaifu 07-04-2023 03:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sissyxresser (Post 5150636)
Wear a thumb track bra for 72 hours must slap the bra 50 times every 4 hours

Thank you for the task, but I won’t be able to do that; That time frame is way to long and just not feasible for me since I have to go to work, appointments, etc… and public is a limit.

Mreow 07-04-2023 03:07 AM

Look up "nipple torture fork", you should find some interesting videos, chose one and redo it

bdsmlover24 07-04-2023 03:46 AM

Similar to the previous one, but more daring:

Put two clothes pins or clamps on your nipples for 15 min. Then, when the time as come, start looking for a heavy object (at least 2-3 kg) that you can take in your hands and where you can attach a string.

When you found a good object, tie one end of a string to the pins or clamps and the other end to the object. It should be tied approximately 1-2m away from your nipples on the rope.

Then go near your bed or sofa about 3-4 meters away and throw the heavy objects on it as hard as you can. Aim for the heavy object to bounce on the bed/sofa so it don't break anything (for example aim a pillow). The clamps will be ripped of your nipples because of the rope when you throw the object. Make sure that the string is strongly tied.

Then you must immediately look out for the pins, untie the rope and put them back on your nipples. You have 30 seconds to have both pins back on your nipples, for each second late add one minute to the time next round.

Other rule, you can't massage your nipples to cool them down: But if you really need to, for each second you massage them add one minute to the time next round.

Repeat the whole round 4 times, with different heavy objects eahc round. You must wait for the time ends until you try to find the objects: don't think about what you could use until time is ended

lilith_ 07-04-2023 04:31 AM

Whatever task you choose to do, add toothpaste on your nipples before you start :)

Lyb 07-04-2023 05:17 AM

Give us 10 edges in your favourite way with 1mn between each. You must do it with your nipples clamped the entire time. You can only take off the clamps while holding the edge.

justanotherwhore 07-04-2023 05:18 AM

You should put on your clamps and hang something from the chain if they have one. If not, tie some string to them and hang something from it :)

Raenef 07-04-2023 09:36 AM

And once you are done playing rub some strong Alkohol on them, they should have their shot 🥃 too

Qaifu 07-04-2023 11:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lyb (Post 5150771)
Give us 10 edges in your favourite way with 1mn between each. You must do it with your nipples clamped the entire time. You can only take off the clamps while holding the edge.

Oh that was so hard! I wanted to be really close each time I edged, so I took my time with my fingers. But taking it slow just meant more time with those bastards pinching down on my nipples :( Every time I touched myself my focus went from my tits to my clit, and it got easier to bear the pain, but then it all came rushing back as soon as I hit the edge and had to let go - owwww! I wanted so badly to take the clamps off and just finish after 5 edges, but I made myself push through. Finally I got to the end and was allowed to take the clamps off while holding that last edge, and the pain was excruciating as all the blood rushed back and I was unable to hold my sore breasts with my hands otherwise occupied. Thank you for giving me this task, it was so difficult but I’m glad I pushed through!

redcamel 07-04-2023 11:20 AM

Lets' go on with the theme of clothespins and strings. Tie two strings of about 2 mteres length to two clothespins. Strip naked, wearing only high heels, start a 15 minutes timer, blindfold and start walking around the house as fast as you can being blinfolded. Each time a clothespin is stripped away because you step into the string or it gets caught somewhere, raise your blindfold, put the clothespin back on the nipple, and start again.

When the timer rings, take off the blindfold, spread your legs, bend at 90° and step on the strings keeping them almost in tension. Masturbate and when you start orgasming, straighten up stripping away the clothespins.