getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Request TORD Online (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=50)
-   -   Discipline me as I have been a bad slut (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=424383)

wetslut39 04-22-2023 02:50 AM

Discipline me as I have been a bad slut

Discipline me until I finish studying
I’ve been a very bad girl and procrastinated my studies. I have 6 chapters to complete today. I want to give myself a reward everytime I finish a chapter. This can include spanking, doing squats while having a vibrator in my panties, edge etc.. I also want to have passive tasks to do until I finish every chapter like wearing nipple clamp until I finish the chapter etc. I’m currently studying in a thong and very short sports shorts so I continuously feel aroused.. but I will not orgasm until I finish all my chapters. I am allowed to edge but only if it is suggested as a reward or task.
Please suggest some, thanks

Please be derogatory in your comments as I have been a bad little slut

Edit: I appreciate everyone reaching out for kik but i’m not comfortable with investing time in chatting, I’m happy to provide picture proof via dm on this site, thanks!!

Hansabcd 04-22-2023 03:15 AM

Write one sheet on ur knees at the bottom. That is the place u deserve

wetslut39 04-22-2023 03:27 AM

I finished writing one sheet on my knees. Thank you

aussiedom 04-22-2023 03:30 AM

100 squats with the vibe in done immediately then the next chapter must be done with a bladder that's about to burst to motivate you to finish quickly so drink up

Greatcornbow 04-22-2023 05:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wetslut39 (Post 5080273)
Discipline me until I finish studying
I’ve been a very bad girl and procrastinated my studies. I have 6 chapters to complete today. I want to give myself a reward everytime I finish a chapter. This can include spanking, doing squats while having a vibrator in my panties, edge etc.. I also want to have passive tasks to do until I finish every chapter like wearing nipple clamp until I finish the chapter etc. I’m currently studying in a thong and very short sports shorts so I continuously feel aroused.. but I will not orgasm until I finish all my chapters. I am allowed to edge but only if it is suggested as a reward or task.
Please suggest some, thanks

Please be derogatory in your comments as I have been a bad little slut

Edit: I appreciate everyone reaching out for kik but i’m not comfortable with investing time in chatting, I’m happy to provide picture proof via dm on this site, thanks!!

Tack bra one size too small stays on till all chapters done.

Jsdowling 05-04-2023 03:53 PM

You’ve been a bad little slut.
You need to attach your nipple clamped on and give them and good tug every time you turn a page. Once you’ve finished the chapter give yourself 5 smacks on your clit.
Then edge your are to edge once and move onto the next chapter. You have been a naughty little whore and you deserve this.
I want proof in a pm or kik me at jsdowling