getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Truth (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Straight guys (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=422935)

alex_af1996 03-03-2023 06:10 AM

Straight guys

For the straight males

Just a couple of questions about personal experiences of mine

1. Ever been put on display for anyone against your will?
2. Ever been posted on guys only sites?
3. Even been told to obey any requests just for guys?
4. Even been put in a group on Kik just so you can show off and degraded by anyone?
5. Ever thought you might be bi because doing dares for guys still turns you on?

Strangerboytoy 03-03-2023 02:26 PM

hi

Quote:

Originally Posted by alex_af1996 (Post 5030451)
For the straight males

1. Ever been put on display for anyone against your will? yes, my bully
2. Ever been posted on guys only sites? yup
3. Even been told to obey any requests just for guys? yes i did
4. Even been put in a group on Kik just so you can show off and degraded by anyone? yup
5. Ever thought you might be bi because doing dares for guys still turns you on? no im straight

i get really turned on answering these questions

Kisune Karnon 03-07-2023 12:44 AM

1. Ever been put on display for anyone against your will? No
2. Ever been posted on guys only sites? No
3. Even been told to obey any requests just for guys? No
4. Even been put in a group on Kik just so you can show off and degraded by anyone? No
5. Ever thought you might be bi because doing dares for guys still turns you on? No

lowlysub 03-07-2023 12:03 PM

On display yes, but never really against my will. CLosest was a mistress having me on display helping at a party.

Yes

No

4. Even been put in a group on Kik just so you can show off and degraded by anyone?
Yes

5. Ever thought you might be bi because doing dares for guys still turns you on?
All too often. Online I seem very bi, but in person interest seems straight.

C0cky 03-08-2023 10:26 AM

No
2. Ever been posted on guys only site
Yes
No
No
No

rhode64 03-09-2023 07:07 AM

display

[QUOTE=alex_af1996;5030451]For the straight males

Not against my will as such but yes I have been put on display
Yes many
No
No
Yes

tarheel52 11-03-2023 11:46 AM

Never against my will

Not that I know of. I’m not aware of any guys only exposure sites. I’ve posted myself on other sites and had Doms post my pics too

I’ve never been told. But I’ve taken a ton of requests from guys. I’ve also had two long term male Masters.

Not on Kik. But I have been in a cam group where I was naked on cam as the only sub taking orders and pleasing multiple male Doms. The most I ever pleased at once was 6 or 7. It was amazing taking so many different (sometimes competing) orders. I obeyed until they came one by one. The last few online then let me cum at the end.

Yes. I’m not attracted to men in person. I do love all naked adult bodies though. Gender, size, doesn’t matter. I don’t think I’d have an in person sexual interaction with another guy, but I enjoy it online.

xt599 11-03-2023 01:09 PM

1. Ever been put on display for anyone against your will? not to my knowledge
2. Ever been posted on guys only sites? no
3. Even been told to obey any requests just for guys? no
4. Even been put in a group on Kik just so you can show off and degraded by anyone? no
5. Ever thought you might be bi because doing dares for guys still turns you on?no

degradethisaussie 11-03-2023 01:22 PM

1. Ever been put on display for anyone against your will? No. It's a hot idea and I'm making a little precum thinking about it. I imagine being in a scenario where I'm on cam and have to stay still because I'm covering up personal details written on a wall behind me. I move and you see who I am.

2. Ever been posted on guys only sites? no

3. Even been told to obey any requests just for guys? Yes

4. Even been put in a group on Kik just so you can show off and degraded by anyone? Goodness. I want this (but no)

5. Ever thought you might be bi because doing dares for guys still turns you on? I'm straight, but losing control to another is so hot. It can be a guy.

gbdare 11-03-2023 04:27 PM

1. Ever been put on display for anyone against your will? On display, yes, but not against my will.
2. Ever been posted on guys only sites? Yes - full face nudes.
3. Even been told to obey any requests just for guys? Not told, but have done self-dares to do anything guys requested on cam.
4. Even been put in a group on Kik just so you can show off and degraded by anyone? Yes.
5. Ever thought you might be bi because doing dares for guys still turns you on? No. I think straight, gay, and bi are simply descriptions of what gender(s) you're sexually attracted to. I'm a huge exhibitionist and love doing dares for guys because they tend to be more numerous and expressive than women who will engage with me in that regard. But I'm not sexually attracted to men.