getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Request TORD Online (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=50)
-   -   Ultimate Piss Whore (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=422276)

Thatdude350 02-08-2023 08:08 PM

Ultimate Piss Whore

I have a major pee kink and I’m looking to become the ultimate piss whore. In my past I’ve pissed myself, drank it, cooked with it, and given myself a golden shower.

Toys: men’s underwear, panties, thongs, chastity cage, house hold items.

My goal is to have at least 1 task a day. I’ll give everyone a report and will do anything within my limits. Feel free to also give me non piss related task

Kisune Karnon 02-09-2023 12:12 AM

Save up all your piss you manage to generate throughout a week. You may need a gallon jug or more. After you save it for this period of time. You must use at least half of it for enemas at the minimum. The rest can be used for other purposes as necessary or more enemas.

Thatdude350 02-10-2023 05:46 PM

Will start collecting tonight. I guess I’ll use my 5 gallon bucket that has a lid.

Hidden Desires 02-10-2023 05:54 PM

Go to Starbucks or your favorite coffeeshop and order a large or venti size drink of choice. Take your drink to the bathroom. Pour out half your drink and fill the rest of the cup with piss. Go back to the cafe and finish your drink before leaving.

Thatdude350 02-10-2023 06:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hidden Desires (Post 5008352)
Go to Starbucks or your favorite coffeeshop and order a large or venti size drink of choice. Take your drink to the bathroom. Pour out half your drink and fill the rest of the cup with piss. Go back to the cafe and finish your drink before leaving.

Gonna be my most expensive piss drink I’ve ever had 😂

Thatdude350 02-28-2023 11:18 PM

Bumping this thread

FenFluff 03-01-2023 06:13 AM

Tomorrow morning, piss into a glass. Let it cool completely to room temperature, then climax into it. Drink the cocktail as soon as it's made, slow sips to really let the taste settle in.

Etcin 03-01-2023 01:05 PM

Piss in your undies. Put them in your mouth and suck out the piss while you jerk off. Keep sucking the piss out, until you cum.

Thatdude350 03-03-2023 07:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FenFluff (Post 5028651)
Tomorrow morning, piss into a glass. Let it cool completely to room temperature, then climax into it. Drink the cocktail as soon as it's made, slow sips to really let the taste settle in.

I did this today. Pissed in the glass and did some stuff around the house while I let it cook. After I came in it I sat down at my desk and sipped on it over the course of 30 mins. Was very odd drinking room temperature piss.

Thank you for the task. Please feel free to add more!

Thatdude350 04-03-2023 12:35 PM

Another bump for this

DesecratedTombs 04-03-2023 03:20 PM

You can do this one in a shower/bathtub, preferably fully dressed.
When you have to pee, drink two glasses of water and wait until you can't hold it anymore.
Get your glass, put it on the ground, get on your knees and pee in it without touching yourself.
Edge three times while you wait for it to cool, then pour it over yourself. You can clean up and put on clean clothes if you want. Put on your chastity cage until you've peed in and poured a cold glass over yourself two more times. You can cum after.

Thatdude350 06-06-2023 04:04 AM

Bumping this thread

dontgetcaught 06-06-2023 06:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hidden Desires (Post 5008352)

Mine is quite similar to this dare. Go to whatever fast food joint of your choice, order a meal and a large drink. While you wait for your food take your drink into the bathroom, fill it up and that is all you can drink while you eat the meal in the lobby. Make sure to finish your cup of piss before leaving the restuarant!

Thatdude350 06-07-2023 08:52 PM

I did this today. I went to Tacobell and enjoyed a Crunchwrap supreme with some pee. It felt hot drinking piss in public while no one was the wiser.

Thanks for the task!

Thatdude350 07-06-2023 01:28 PM

Bumping this again