getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Request TORD Online (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=50)
-   -   Wheel of dares….dares needed (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=420039)

ClaireScott 11-27-2022 05:59 PM

Wheel of dares….dares needed

Hi everyone,
The cold has set in again here in Canada and I’m looking for dares I can do in my apartment/apartment building which involves my likes in my signature. I was thinking of taking the dates and putting in a “spin the wheel” generator (like wheelgenerator.com) to make it more fun to do the dares over the course of a day or 2.

Any fun ideas people?

Roberta50 11-27-2022 06:58 PM

Windows dares

One dare you could do is exposed naked in a window for a time period.

You can do it naked with a timed locked device.

You can take your chances.

I have done it and it's very exciting.

Roberta

nya 11-28-2022 03:05 AM

Since you like pee an bladder control you should have a dare that puts the toilet off limits for pee for 3 hours. Hopefully you can hold it, if not well you can wet yourself.

zephyrnem 11-28-2022 08:49 PM

Roll a die for what you will wear:

1. Underwear
2. Swimsuit
3. Shirt only
4. Coat Only
5. Towel
6. Naked

Now roll a die for how many times you roll and do a dare from the following list:

1. Roll a room number
2. Elevator (roll die again for how many buttons you push)
3. Door to outside
4. Hallway X number of floors away (roll for X)
5. Until seen by X (roll for X)
6. Until I have two orgasms in two different places

Now go to the number of places and/or do what you just rolled. Finish back at your apartment.

danny_zero_00 11-29-2022 08:33 AM

1. Naked run to the mailboxes. (Night is fine but bonus points for daytime!) ;)

2. Naked food delivery (or the "towel drop" food delivery)

3. Spend 24 straight hours nude.

4. If you have a balcony, masturbate on it naked until orgasm. (If no balcony, then do it in front of a window where somebody could possibly see)

Have fun!

Speedwolf 11-29-2022 09:38 PM

Well depending on what your building has available you could:

Go to the communal laundry area, and do your laundry naked. Say that’s the only way to make sure it all gets clean.

If you have a pool, you could go skinny dipping. Or sauna maybe.

As someone who used to deliver food, I’m also very much in favour of the nude food delivery mentioned previously.

Start at the bottom of your staircase, and take all your clothes off. Head all the way up, and then back down, leaving your clothes at the bottom.

Take a nude/lewd picture of yourself, showing as much as you’re comfortable with and print out some copies. Leave them in hidden spots around the building.

ClaireScott 11-30-2022 09:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Roberta50 (Post 4941624)
One dare you could do is exposed naked in a window for a time period.

You can do it naked with a timed locked device.

You can take your chances.

I have done it and it's very exciting.

Roberta

Thanks Roberta! I’ve done this one and it was thrilling. I’ve done it a few times with different windows at night with all my lights on!

ClaireScott 11-30-2022 09:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by zephyrnem (Post 4942497)

1. Underwear
2. Swimsuit
3. Shirt only
4. Coat Only
5. Towel
6. Naked

Now roll a die for how many times you roll and do a dare from the following list:

1. Roll a room number
3. Door to outside

Now go to the number of places and/or do what you just rolled. Finish back at your apartment.

I like this! I’ll give this one a shot next! I’ll report back :)

ClaireScott 11-30-2022 09:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by danny_zero_00 (Post 4942770)
1. Naked run to the mailboxes. (Night is fine but bonus points for daytime!) ;)

3. Spend 24 straight hours nude.

4. If you have a balcony, masturbate on it naked until orgasm. (If no balcony, then do it in front of a window where somebody could possibly see)

Have fun!

Thanks for the suggestions! I’ve done the mailbox run, naked for 24hrs, and window masturbation. Delivery has been tricky as the food is just left at your door these days. But I’ll try and figure something out. I have thought of calling room service while in a hotel and be completely naked while they serve the food. Maybe I’ll do that instead ;)

ClaireScott 11-30-2022 09:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Speedwolf (Post 4943239)
Well depending on what your building has available you could:

Go to the communal laundry area, and do your laundry naked. Say that’s the only way to make sure it all gets clean.

If you have a pool, you could go skinny dipping. Or sauna maybe.

As someone who used to deliver food, I’m also very much in favour of the nude food delivery mentioned previously.

Start at the bottom of your staircase, and take all your clothes off. Head all the way up, and then back down, leaving your clothes at the bottom.

Take a nude/lewd picture of yourself, showing as much as you’re comfortable with and print out some copies. Leave them in hidden spots around the building.

Thanks! My building doesn’t have a communal laundry so that won’t do. I’ve done naked streaks in my building before and also done skinny dipping. I’ve written about some of these in my blog if you are interested :) Food delivery is a good one but the delivery person so often just leaves the food at the door and by the time I get there, they are already gone. Or sometimes I don’t even hear them drop the food off. Mentioned in a reply above I might try room service in a hotel and be naked when they serve me in the room. Pictures are a limit for me. Just I have no control over where it goes or if it gets shared… just don’t feel safe with that.

danny_zero_00 11-30-2022 01:32 PM

Since you have done all of mine, then double the "difficulty":

1. Naked run to the mailboxes during the day at a time when everybody is coming home from work.

3. Spend 48 straight hours nude.

4. If you have a balcony, masturbate on it naked until orgasm twice!

Is that better? :)

danny_zero_00 11-30-2022 02:50 PM

Here's another one:

While you are at home, you must masturbate to edge once every half hour (for the time that you are awake of course). Switch out wearing the butt plug every other time.

Have fun!

MrCrazy 12-01-2022 10:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ClaireScott (Post 4943556)
Thanks for the suggestions! I’ve done the mailbox run, naked for 24hrs, and window masturbation. Delivery has been tricky as the food is just left at your door these days. But I’ll try and figure something out. I have thought of calling room service while in a hotel and be completely naked while they serve the food. Maybe I’ll do that instead ;)

Since thinking about taking this dare to a hotel room,
How about another hotel dare: lock yourself out of your room in just a towel (or nothing at all if extra daring).

2 possible scenarios:
- either you lock yourself out and get a copy of your key at front desk (or ask someone from maintenance to let you in)
- or you hide your key upfront somewhere across the hotel (keep door from shutting with your panties) and lock yourself out to retrieve the key

Then either return to your room immediately,
After having edged and/or after leaving your towel.

Why don't you toss a couple of coins?
1) Heads: butt naked, Tails: just a towel
2) Heads: front desk/employee, Tails: hidden key
3) Heads: can't pick up key until edged
4) Heads: leave towel at pick up point / edge instead if without towel

Have fun!
~Crazy~

ClaireScott 12-17-2022 02:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by zephyrnem (Post 4942497)

1. Underwear
2. Swimsuit
3. Shirt only
4. Coat Only
5. Towel
6. Naked

1. Roll a room number
3. Door to outside

Hey Zephyrnem, I completed your dare. Check my blog for the report. It was fun ;) THANKS!

Bandana 12-17-2022 02:10 AM

You're welcome to pick dare tasks from my ongoing Calendar XXX-mas dare:

https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=419481

One week left of new dare tasks!! :p