getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Truth (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Where do you store your kink toys? (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=419520)

MissyK 11-09-2022 08:11 PM

Where do you store your kink toys?

If you have any toys, how and where do you store them?

I'll start
I have most of my impact toys in a leather storage ottoman that doubles as a spanking bench at the foot of my bed.

My sex toys such as vibrators and dildos are next to my bed. My anal toys are in my bathroom.

My restraints are in storage bins under my bed.

I've been debating setting up like a metal grid on one of my walls to hang up all my restraints, but those aren't my favorite aesthetic
My rope is currently in my rope bag under my suspension rig in my living room

magnusp7060 11-09-2022 08:12 PM

I just hide all of my toys together in a bag and keep in various parts of my room

MissyK 11-09-2022 08:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by magnusp7060 (Post 4926935)
I just hide all of my toys together in a bag and keep in various parts of my room

Hopefully you don't have multiple silicone things! They can get fucked up if they're touching each other

SageLeech 11-09-2022 08:33 PM

I have a gym bag for all my rope. Currently it all still fits for now. Most of my impact toys are in a large storage bag along with a punch of other random things. Then I have two locking boxes one holds all my insertable and vibrating toys the other is currently holding a bunch of diapers. These all stay under the sink in the bathroom. There are also random toys strewn throughout the house... I'm not the best at putting things up. :$

Drew1999 11-12-2022 08:05 PM

The only toy I own is a chastity cage but my roommates leave the toys they own out on there bedside tables.
I was shocked at the size of the toys they own.
One of them has a bag of spanking toys and rope she keeps under her bed.

I wasn't snooping I asked her, incase anyone thought otherwise.

JimmyKarlo 11-12-2022 11:22 PM

My toys are stored in the basement hidden in a larger box with other stuff. I have them nice and clean in separate bags, which ai put in one plastic bag.
That’s fine for now, since it’s just a cage, a dildo, an inflatable plug and an enema shower head.
As soon as I have more toys, I have to think of something better.

sexyseniorctzn 11-13-2022 01:27 AM

Most of my toys are within easy reach of my computer. In drawers in a cabinet at the side of the desk or in the closet behind me. I have only a few I keep in other rooms. My TENS is in the front room, as is the massager which I use on my wife's legs, my pump is in the bedroom where it is handy when we make love. I have a couple of seldom used ones in the garage.

chiefsfan 07-09-2023 04:28 PM

In my nightstand

321tt 07-11-2023 11:46 PM

I got two plastic boxes, one for anal toys and one for other toys. They are just stored with other boxes in the closet, just my other boxes are transparent and these are solid.

And then, toy cleaner (I use medical one, not one from a sexshop) and two bottles of lube (regular and anal) are in the bathroom cabinet.

And finally, kinky underwear is in my undie drawer.

Cstelle 07-12-2023 12:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MissyK (Post 4926933)
If you have any toys, how and where do you store them?

Most of my toys are on a shelf in the closet. There's a (transparent) plastic box of cock rings and butt plugs, and a pump. I also have a pair of high heels, some stockings &c, and these are among my other clothes. My fave cock ring is either on my desk or in my pocket or in my backpack.