getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Truth (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   What would it take for your to walk down your street naked? (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=415554)

andrew_b 06-16-2022 05:37 AM

What would it take for your to walk down your street naked?

This would be after midnight so lowest risk possible but depending on your street could still be super risky

So what would it take for you to do it?

If you've done it already feel free to share your experience(s)

rhode64 06-16-2022 08:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by andrew_b (Post 4792909)
This would be after midnight so lowest risk possible but depending on your street could still be super risky

I have done many times sadly due to mobility issues unable to do it any more .

lowlysub 06-16-2022 10:48 AM

I would have to move. LOL. I live on a busy bus route with lots of traffic. Also lots of techie with door cameras.

humiliatedboyslave 06-16-2022 11:01 AM

Just a simple dare or request!

This time of year, I do get out for late night walks whenever I can. Usually putting the house key somewhere earlier in the day so I have already decided on a destination, otherwise I tend to turn around rather quick.

HarryPotter 06-16-2022 02:58 PM

Done it loads of times in the past but probably wouldn't do it again now as loads of people have 'Ring' doorbells with cameras in them :-(

funcent 06-17-2022 06:55 AM

street nude

I have done this several times over the years normally very easy as where I live is very quiet.

Like the others say nowadays there would be several camera door bell's to avoid tho im sure its still possible to do this

shygal 06-17-2022 05:00 PM

It depends on how long a walk it is,butI might do it.

rockroller69 06-18-2022 03:09 PM

When I was younger I used to sneak out of my house super late at night and run around the neighbourhood naked. It was fun.

aelae 06-19-2022 04:42 AM

seems too risky what if you get caught by the cops

andrew_b 06-19-2022 04:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by aelae (Post 4795823)
seems too risky what if you get caught by the cops

That is the interesting part that the risk is different for everyone

darkness991 06-21-2022 02:32 AM

id only need a mistress who tells me to do it

Brickstone 06-24-2022 06:30 PM

Maybe a little encouragement or hornyness, but I don't imagine this being very difficult.

cyclist 07-30-2023 02:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by andrew_b (Post 4792909)

I actually did it around 2am today. I sleep naked anyway. I heard a noise so I went into my front garden to investigate, taking my door key in case I got locked out, first putting my hands over my privates. It was raining, the rain felt good on my skin. Anyway, the noise turned out to be a cat. I took my hands away from my privates. There was nobody about and I felt like going for a walk. So I closed my door, didn't want my dog getting out and didn't want to go back in my flat to put my clothes on as as soon as I'd put my shoes on, he would have wanted a walk. So I just walked naked, including bare feet. A car came by past my street but not on, I turned around so my genitals wouldn't be showing. Another car came past again about 10 minutes later as I'd stood on my street and not walked anywhere yet.
I didn't turn this time. Don't know if they saw me.
I considered going down the whole length of that street then crossing the main road to go down the old railway path (there's no track, just paths and embankings). But once I get walking there clothed during the day, I walk quite far, and I don't mind the feel of gravel or pavement or tarmac on my feet so I may have walked miles naked but I didn't want to have to walk back in daylight. Still it was a nice walk down my street, I prolonged it by stopping so altogether I was naked for 45 minutes.
When I got home, I went to bed but then felt what felt like glass in my foot. It turned out to be a blackberry bramble, which hurt but it hurt more when I pulled it out.
But still, it felt good to go for a short naked walk after not doing it for years. If I do it again, I'm not going to let that put me off. And if I do it again, I'm still gonna do it barefoot.

patrickm 08-01-2023 07:05 AM

What would it take for your to walk down your street naked?

Losing a bet. I'm not sure I'd do it just as a dare, with the exception of a game of Truth or Dare, without some sort of quid pro quo.

Though I have never walked down my street naked, I have run down it naked a few times for lost bets. Most of them have been for online bets, but a few were in person. First, time was losing a bet against a roommate on an American football game. It was close, but I was the one who did a naked lap around the block at 3:00 am in winter. Second time was for losing in 1v1 beer pong. Usually, the punishment is a naked lap around the house, but the guy was nice and said if I could beat him in a second game, he wouldn't make me do it. But if I lost, I had to run down the street naked. I lost.

Spankmyass1996 08-07-2023 09:25 AM

being horny and a little drunk
my girlfriend promised to spank and tie me up if I ran around the block naked - did not get caught

enjoyed the night on the floor and unable to pleasure myself..