getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Request TORD Online (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=50)
-   -   Vacation Dares (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=413456)

PartySlut 03-29-2022 11:19 AM

Vacation Dares

Hello everyone, this weekend I値l be going away from Friday to Tuesday for a business conference. I have some commitments during the day but I値l be free all night. I知 looking for some dares and tasks to help pass the time. All of my 2022 rules will be in effect with the exception of the 4 hours in the fucking machine on the weekend.

tzzzr 03-29-2022 12:27 PM

• Fuck a different guy each night. Two different guys on Saturday night.
  • No underwear allowed on the trip.
  • Wear your most revealing bikini in the hot tub.

PartySlut 03-29-2022 02:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tzzzr (Post 4703761)
  • Fuck a different guy each night. Two different guys on Saturday night.
  • No underwear allowed on the trip.
  • Wear your most revealing bikini in the hot tub.

I can definitely manage the second and third I dunno about the first but I値l try

semper_virilis 03-29-2022 02:58 PM

I dare you to increase your roll for edges to 5d6 for Friday to Monday, and to stay denied those days as well unless it contradicts another dare or task specifically. Whichever is your last eveningt, Monday or Tuesday, would be when your denial would be up.

sharkey6910 03-29-2022 05:49 PM

How about this instead of having to fuck a new guy every night who about we just keep tabs on your whoring throughout your vacation?

Start debt at $0
Every night you find a guy to roll a dice - times by 100 and add that to your debt (e.g. roll of 3 = $300).

You are not allowed to fall sleep whilst in debt

Ways to earn money:
New cock in pussy / ass / mouth (deep throat only): $100 earnt per hole (must cum whilst in one of your holes to count)
2nd time servicing the same cock gets $50 per hole, 3rd time+ $25 per hole

If you orgasm at any point, add another $100 to your debt

Feel free to add other ways to earn money and accumulate debt!

PartySlut 03-29-2022 07:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sharkey6910 (Post 4704030)
How about this instead of having to fuck a new guy every night who about we just keep tabs on your whoring throughout your vacation?

Start debt at $0
Every night you find a guy to roll a dice - times by 100 and add that to your debt (e.g. roll of 3 = $300).

You are not allowed to fall sleep whilst in debt

Ways to earn money:
New cock in pussy / ass / mouth (deep throat only): $100 earnt per hole (must cum whilst in one of your holes to count)

Feel free to add other ways to earn money and accumulate debt!

I kind of like the idea of this but if i roll a 6 ill need to have a new cock in all 3 holes twice.. might be a little bit too much

PartySlut 03-29-2022 08:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by semper_virilis (Post 4703907)
I dare you to increase your roll for edges to 5d6 for Friday to Monday, and to stay denied those days as well unless it contradicts another dare or task specifically. Whichever is your last eveningt, Monday or Tuesday, would be when your denial would be up.

How about 6d6 for each day and no denial but the limited orgasms still

Kindness 03-29-2022 10:58 PM

What if it痴 a forfeit instead?

Something like, tell each guy that you値l give him sexy pictures if he makes you cum. Then if you go the whole weekend without, one of your rules gets relaxed.

Pics and rule relaxation are examples, because I couldn稚 quickly come up with anything better.

sharkey6910 03-30-2022 01:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PartySlut (Post 4704074)
I kind of like the idea of this but if i roll a 6 ill need to have a new cock in all 3 holes twice.. might be a little bit too much

Okay, let's make the sums a little more generous by making cum a separate payment (and a flat fee for new or previous cocks), with some more opportunities to make money.

Start debt at $0
Every morning you find a guy to roll a dice - times by 100 and add that to your debt (e.g. roll of 3 = $300). You don't have to tell them what they're rolling the dice for, but of course if you do it may be a way to earn some easy money.

Ways to earn money:
New cock in pussy / ass / mouth (deep throat only): $100 earnt per hole

Bonuses:
Cum in one of your holes (good per-cock once per day, condoms allowed but contents must be eaten, cum in mouth must also be devoured): $100
Wearing nipple clamps when you find a new guy and when you fuck them: bonus $50 max once per day
Getting a spanking and a red ass: bonus $50 max once per day

Fees
Sleeping whilst in debt: $100
Wearing panties at any point in your trip: $100

Feel free to add other ways to earn money and accumulate deb

MasterZp 03-30-2022 04:14 AM

Here is my contribution. You are to edge in a public place once each day. It can be hidden and not obvious to anyone, but it has to be a public location. And you cannot use the same location twice.

PartySlut 03-30-2022 11:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sharkey6910 (Post 4704263)
Okay, let's make the sums a little more generous by making cum a separate payment (and a flat fee for new or previous cocks), with some more opportunities to make money.

Start debt at $0
Every morning you find a guy to roll a dice - times by 100 and add that to your debt (e.g. roll of 3 = $300). You don't have to tell them what they're rolling the dice for, but of course if you do it may be a way to earn some easy money.

Ways to earn money:
New cock in pussy / ass / mouth (deep throat only): $100 earnt per hole

Bonuses:
Cum in one of your holes (good per-cock once per day, condoms allowed but contents must be eaten, cum in mouth must also be devoured): $100
Wearing nipple clamps when you find a new guy and when you fuck them: bonus $50 max once per day
Getting a spanking and a red ass: bonus $50 max once per day

Fees
Sleeping whilst in debt: $100
Wearing panties at any point in your trip: $100

Feel free to add other ways to earn money and accumulate deb

Alright I値l give this a shot can you maybe think of 1 extra way to get points

PartySlut 03-30-2022 11:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MasterZp (Post 4704359)
Here is my contribution. You are to edge in a public place once each day. It can be hidden and not obvious to anyone, but it has to be a public location. And you cannot use the same location twice.

I think there痴 already going to be a lot of this going on

sharkey6910 03-30-2022 02:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PartySlut (Post 4704655)
Alright I値l give this a shot can you maybe think of 1 extra way to get points

Deal:

Get fingered on the dancefloor by someone you met that night: $100 max once per day

PartySlut 03-30-2022 03:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sharkey6910 (Post 4704840)
Deal:

Get fingered on the dancefloor by someone you met that night: $100 max once per day

Alright I値l do it with the additional ways to earn money. And I roll every morning?

Bear21 03-30-2022 04:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PartySlut (Post 4704926)
Alright I値l do it with the additional ways to earn money. And I roll every morning?

I believe the wording indicates that you will ask a male to roll a dice for you, each morning.

Let's add ways to earn:
Flashing your breasts $10, must be public area (eg nightclub) and can be earned 1ce per day. Must be able to count in your head 'one one thousand, two one thousand, three one thousand', nipples on display. Someone must reasonably view it (you are fairly sure someone saw it).

Plugged moon $10, public area, bent over so that you are fully on display, with something inserted in your ass to be seen. Same timing.