getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Request TORD Online (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=50)
-   -   Give me tasks to earn the name sissy again (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=411948)

Julia-Kisses 02-02-2022 05:42 PM

Give me tasks to earn the name sissy again

Hey everyone,
I couldn't do anything feminine or sissy related because of health issues and can start again in like 4 to 5 weeks. So to go back to being a sissy and earn the right to be called a sissy I would like you to give me tasks I can do. Feel free to be as creative as you wish my likes and limits are in my signature. If your task is against my limits I am free to not do it everything else not listed there is fine and feel free to push me a bit. I like it. I will give detailed reports of tasks here in this thread as soon as I did them but as said I can start in 5 weeks.

To make this more interesting:
Every post in this thread will add 12 hours chastity time. You can post twice per day and my posts count too. I will start an emlalock session after the time stated below is up.

You can give tasks and post until the 13th March.

Toys and clothes I have:
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/2gg7mvtb7...Uuv76Sora?dl=0

Some clothes are missing in the Dropbox but mostly lingerie. I think I have enough to work with ;)

If your task requires a specific toy I don't have I can buy.

If you have any questions feel free to ask me anyhing. I will answer truthfully.

Kisses
Julia

Jennycrossed 02-03-2022 07:36 PM

Your first task is to go buy some Kiss Acrylic nails medium length, and put them on. You must then paint them a bright color, and if you don't have a bright color, you must buy 2 (one extra). You can take them off after a minimum of 12 hours, and must post a picture on your profile somewhere, to show that you are earning your sissy name.
You should add them to your dropbox too, so others can see.

Julia-Kisses 02-04-2022 02:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jennycrossed (Post 4654142)
Your first task is to go buy some Kiss Acrylic nails medium length, and put them on. You must then paint them a bright color, and if you don't have a bright color, you must buy 2 (one extra). You can take them off after a minimum of 12 hours, and must post a picture on your profile somewhere, to show that you are earning your sissy name.
You should add them to your dropbox too, so others can see.

Thank you very much for this task dear ;) <3 and adding 12 hours chastity time.

I hope there are more tasks coming from all getDarers.

Kisses
Julia

SexyJade 02-05-2022 08:08 AM

1. Sit to use bathroom
2. Wear panties 24/7
3. Practice cock sucking for at least 15 minutes a day whilst wearing your slutyist outfit with red lipstick

Julia-Kisses 02-05-2022 02:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SexyJade (Post 4655457)
1. Sit to use bathroom
2. Wear panties 24/7
3. Practice cock sucking for at least 15 minutes a day whilst wearing your slutyist outfit with red lipstick

Thank you for those rules/tasks honey and adding another 12 hours of chastity time.

Julia-Kisses 02-06-2022 06:48 PM

A nice Sir on kik send me this dare. I will post it here so my chastity time goes up by 12 hours again. Thanks for the dares/rules so far. Still a lot of time but keem em coming please and they can be more daring too ;)

Make sure you shaved everywhere, then put on your nicest skirt, hose, blouse, wig and HIGH Heels - take a few pics looking sexy then lube up and squat down all the way on your biggest dildo. Looking forward to the new pics of you being a good sissy.

Julia-Kisses 02-12-2022 04:50 AM

Please give me more dares please. I need to earn the name sissy again. Let me work hard for it

Blue Griffin 02-12-2022 07:27 AM

Give yourself a bra connection wedgie and wearing a crop top/short shirt. Wear a jacket (not too long) over it and go for a walk outside for 30 minutes to an hour. Bend over twice to tie your shoes.

If this is too much, then you must spend 6 hours in the wedgie at home in a crop top and skirt with your butt pull in.

Julia-Kisses 02-12-2022 02:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Blue Griffin (Post 4662541)
Give yourself a bra connection wedgie and wearing a crop top/short shirt. Wear a jacket (not too long) over it and go for a walk outside for 30 minutes to an hour. Bend over twice to tie your shoes.

If this is too much, then you must spend 6 hours in the wedgie at home in a crop top and skirt with your butt pull in.

Thank you Sir. The dare is not too much. It is perfect to push me and for me to deserve the name sissy again. Amd thank you for increasing the chasity time ;)

Current chastity time: 4 days

Sabina 02-13-2022 08:50 AM

Natural walk technique is basic

One of most important detail (and is not detail) is how a sissy walk.
Incredibly, too low shoes make difficult and not look sexy if you not already know how to walk.

First thing first, becouse you will be able to resume sissy tasks in only some weeks, in this time observe and study cisgender women.
And look how they walk first heel, after the toe. This only is the way to walk.

When you will able again, put some adesive tape on floor in straight line for not less of 10-12 steps in the your house
Better if you have full figure mirror at the end of this your path to walk.

Every day, every day, you practice, first for not less of 10 minut, but increase time as soon as possible.
After of the first week, have also a chair, to learn how sit down, cross legs, and if very glam, practice on the duchess slant also (very chic) and finaal, how to stand up, in confidence.

After second week, add hard book on the top of your head, and learn not to fall it down
Every time you do, for incentive and motivate, spankings or cane your ass one time if it fall down.
There is one moar mean alternative of this training, if you like to discover, please on privat ask at me.

Last: all the training of course, you must do with sufficient large butt plug. It help posture and make you more aware of your body and how to sway with gentle elegance your butt (and has pleasureable colkateral effect of stretch larger your hole and make you feel implicitly a bit more slutty)

Take care and enjoy your sissish soul
Miss Sabina

PS I suppose is you in the avatar photo and profil. You very fit and gorgeous legs
This is luck and make you very passable like femeale, is very important.

Julia-Kisses 02-13-2022 07:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sabina (Post 4663591)
One of most important detail (and is not detail) is how a sissy walk.
Incredibly, too low shoes make difficult and not look sexy if you not already know how to walk.

First thing first, becouse you will be able to resume sissy tasks in only some weeks, in this time observe and study cisgender women.
And look how they walk first heel, after the toe. This only is the way to walk.

When you will able again, put some adesive tape on floor in straight line for not less of 10-12 steps in the your house
Better if you have full figure mirror at the end of this your path to walk.

Every day, every day, you practice, first for not less of 10 minut, but increase time as soon as possible.
After of the first week, have also a chair, to learn how sit down, cross legs, and if very glam, practice on the duchess slant also (very chic) and finaal, how to stand up, in confidence.

After second week, add hard book on the top of your head, and learn not to fall it down
Every time you do, for incentive and motivate, spankings or cane your ass one time if it fall down.
There is one moar mean alternative of this training, if you like to discover, please on privat ask at me.

Last: all the training of course, you must do with sufficient large butt plug. It help posture and make you more aware of your body and how to sway with gentle elegance your butt (and has pleasureable colkateral effect of stretch larger your hole and make you feel implicitly a bit more slutty)

Take care and enjoy your sissish soul
Miss Sabina

PS I suppose is you in the avatar photo and profil. You very fit and gorgeous legs
This is luck and make you very passable like femeale, is very important.

Thank you very much for the advice and dare. I will happily do it and report back Miss Sabina.

Keep it coming everybody

Current chastity time 5 days

Sabina 02-14-2022 04:12 PM

Motivation makes free

Untill you can not dress again at your home, do some mental exercise:
When is bed time, repeat mentaly 100 times:

I luv cocks

My whish for happy sweet dreams julia
And in morning when you wake up, again mentaly repeat 100 more times another phrase for motivate you:

I want cocks

Keep up training, when you finaly at home in few weeks, some will be start to change in the your head, dear

Miss Sabina

Paladintwk 02-15-2022 06:36 AM

Earning the name Sissy

This is a dare from my PM Dare list that you can modify to do by yourself. This is much harder (no pun intended) than it looks. You can pretend that you are practicing safe sex at a gloryhole while you are perfecting the technique. I'll send you a video illustrating the technique by PM if you wish.

Chastity # 16: Chastity Condom Cuckold: My femdom roommate will lock me in one of her chastity cages from her collection with me totally naked on my knees. She will stick a suction cup realistic cock dildo to a door mirror. I have 10 seconds to apply a condom on the dildo using my mouth with my wrist cuffed behind me. If I fail, she zaps me on my balls. I have to keep trying until I succeed 3 times in a row. She says this skill may come in handy in the near future

Julia-Kisses 02-15-2022 03:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sabina (Post 4664738)
Untill you can not dress again at your home, do some mental exercise:
When is bed time, repeat mentaly 100 times:

I luv cocks

My whish for happy sweet dreams julia
And in morning when you wake up, again mentaly repeat 100 more times another phrase for motivate you:

I want cocks

Keep up training, when you finaly at home in few weeks, some will be start to change in the your head, dear

Miss Sabina

Thank you Miss Sabina. I did it yesterday night and this morining already and love to think about cocks before and after sleep <3

Quote:

Originally Posted by Paladintwk (Post 4665091)
This is a dare from my PM Dare list that you can modify to do by yourself. This is much harder (no pun intended) than it looks. You can pretend that you are practicing safe sex at a gloryhole while you are perfecting the technique. I'll send you a video illustrating the technique by PM if you wish.

Chastity # 16: Chastity Condom Cuckold: My femdom roommate will lock me in one of her chastity cages from her collection with me totally naked on my knees. She will stick a suction cup realistic cock dildo to a door mirror. I have 10 seconds to apply a condom on the dildo using my mouth with my wrist cuffed behind me. If I fail, she zaps me on my balls. I have to keep trying until I succeed 3 times in a row. She says this skill may come in handy in the near future

Thank you Sir for this great dare. I don't have something to zap my balls but I will either hit myself hard in the balls if I fail or put one clamp on my balls for each time I fail.

Thank you both for increasing chastity time with your posts.
Current chastity time: 6.5 days

Sabina 02-17-2022 01:37 AM

One very simple task you can do while recovery, and to be ready for next month to go in action, is this following:

Groom the fingernails, let grow and file the shape into pretty ovals, care the pellicule remove and in general, soft hand cream.
You need pamper you a lot

Also in not yet, go to flowery scent bodygel shower and bubble bath, shampoo and use balsam on hair
Of coarse, hair removal very carefull to prepare body: spring is very near!

Miss Sabina