getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Request TORD Online (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=50)
-   -   Control my underwear (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=411404)

KingJackspigbitch 01-14-2022 07:02 PM

Control my underwear

Hey there,

I've been wanting to wear these running shorts as underwear and i want to wear them for such a long period of time that it becomes uncomfortable. This is why i am making this thread...

Every single comment in this thread will add 1 day to my wearing timer (even my comments count). My starting timer will be 2 days and we'll add days from there. The thread will be up and available until the 1st of February.

Here are some details on how this will be done. I will only take off my underwear for peeing, pooping and showering. Outside of those, i will be wearing it 24/7.

To make it more interesting for you, fellow getdare users, you may add edges, full blown orgasms or a little bit of pee play in your comments to help make those underwear as nasty and uncomfortable as possible! Keep in mind that i will be wearing those 24/7 so they will not get washed at all until my wearing timer reaches 0.

I'm also open to some other ideas to make this game fun if you have anything in mind, do not hesitate. Worst case scenario, you will only end up adding more days to my timer :)

Thank you for playing!!

Anzu 01-15-2022 07:50 PM

I'll add a week (7 days for you) hehe so you'll have to wear it until the 23th of Jan. All edging must be inside those shorts. You can open to pee but that short will be the wiper. You can only take off when you shower. Have fun!

Ballbasher 01-15-2022 07:54 PM

Twice a week you should orgasm while wearing then, but you can only do it while humping or grinding against somthing. And my second task is that atleast 2 times a week you need to get yourself dripping with sweat, so somthing like an exercise bike or running machine make you sweaty. You should then dry yourself with your shorts and continue as normal.

Ballbasher 01-15-2022 07:54 PM

Oh, and I'll add a week while I'm at it

KingJackspigbitch 01-16-2022 03:00 PM

Oh boy..! This added up quite fast... i'm not sure if i'm enjoying it or not yet. I guess time will tell!

I added a timer to my signature to keep track of it!

Thank you for the additional tasks

Cagegeek 01-16-2022 03:21 PM

No new ideas here just want to add a week. And say how much I want a picture diary of you in these shorts.

KingJackspigbitch 01-17-2022 11:07 PM

Thank you for the added week! I will update my timer.

I'll try to take a picture every now and then and will consider sharing at the end :)

Hopefully there isn't much more time added to this... Already feeling the discomfort

KingJackspigbitch 01-20-2022 02:04 PM

This has officially become a nightmare. It is extremely uncomfortable and i cant wait to take those shorts off! I can’t believe i still have weeks on my timer.. I really hope i can make it to the end :praying:

Rothaon 01-20-2022 04:00 PM

I like this idea and I feel I should add a week to it.

Could you post a link to a stock/shop image of them?

briefsorboxers 01-21-2022 01:22 AM

Hm... Just wanted to add a quick task here. Until the end of the dare you are not allowed to cum outside those shorts. Any and all orgasms must be in your shorts.

KingJackspigbitch 01-21-2022 11:01 AM

I hate to admit how much i get excited every time i see i have more time added...!

Thank you to everyone who's added time to this so far!

Also as requested, here's what the shorts look like (i have the black ones) :
https://www.alibaba.com/product-deta...7af51ef4mCQ8Si

also, if anyone is interested in checking on me... feel free to reach me out on kick!

Justcuzican 01-21-2022 03:23 PM

20 edges and a extra day from me

briefsorboxers 01-21-2022 03:28 PM

As soon as you read this you must have a full blown orgasm in your shorts as soon as possible. If you cannot get off in the next 90 seconds, you must post on here you are a failure and ask for a suitable punishment.

KingJackspigbitch 01-21-2022 03:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by briefsorboxers (Post 4641015)
As soon as you read this you must have a full blown orgasm in your shorts as soon as possible. If you cannot get off in the next 90 seconds, you must post on here you are a failure and ask for a suitable punishment.

This one almost got me! Lucky for me, i was able to have a full orgasm within 65 seconds.

Thank you for this surprise task :)

BR1985 01-22-2022 01:56 AM

I’ll add another week for you. And since no one has done it yet, next time you piss you can’t take the shorts off until you’ve started pissing, so they catch the start of it.

I’ll also let you take a day off, up to 7 days, for taking a load of cum from another guy in the shorts.