getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Person Above Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=36)
-   -   [Dare] Person Above Yoga Wedgie (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=411042)

Hwrd 01-03-2022 12:07 PM

Person Above Yoga Wedgie

This will work like other 'person above' threads. Each post should include a type of wedgie, a yoga pose, and how long the recipient must hold the pose with the wedgie in place. You may also want to include a punishment if the recipient does not complete the dare. There are plenty of free resources to find fun yoga poses for beginners.

Here's a quick example:

"Begin by giving yourself a bra connection wedgie.
Get into downward-facing dog pose and remain that way for 10 minutes.
Next, without removing the wedgie, get into warrior 2 pose and stay that way for 5 minutes.
Disconnect the bra connection wedgie and switch to a shoulder wedgie. Get into mountain pose and hold it for 10 minutes.
If you fail to complete any of these steps, do a 15 minute dangling wedgie."

The point, of course, is to make the wedgie more intense by forcing you to bend, stretch and hold position.

Daregurl42 01-03-2022 10:41 PM

Look up a yoga video that is about 10 minutes. Strip to just your underwear and start with a simple wedgie, tugging at it during pose holds. Halfway through the video switch to a bra connection wedgie

Couldn't do it? 20 squeaky cleans and keep in for 1hr

Hwrd 01-30-2023 06:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Daregurl42 (Post 4622789)
Look up a yoga video that is about 10 minutes. Strip to just your underwear and start with a simple wedgie, tugging at it during pose holds. Halfway through the video switch to a bra connection wedgie

Couldn't do it? 20 squeaky cleans and keep in for 1hr

The video I chose had some toe touches at the end that made the bra connection wedgie very very tight! I was definitely hoping for it to end quickly! :D

For your dare, put yourself in a shoulder wedgie and follow along to a video that is about 20 minutes long. Keep the shoulder wedgie in place, and once the video is over get in downward dog pose and stay that way for 3 minutes.

If you couldn't do it, your punishment is a 30 minute dangling wedgie.

Mike.rosen424 01-30-2023 08:51 AM

get into the tightest pair of underwear you have and do a 10 minute yoga video

Jellyboy 02-13-2023 09:02 PM

this sounds fun! put yourself in a bra connection or shoulder wedgie and follow a 10 minute long video, if you cant follow all of the moves make the wedgie tighter, then leave it in for half and hour when you're done

krush123007 02-15-2023 03:03 PM

Find a 15-20 minute long yoga video to watch. Start with an atomic wedgie in a downward dog pose for 3 minutes. Then change to a shoulder wedgie and follow the video you found.

If you’re unable to complete any part of this, you’ll sit in a chair wedgie until you’re done writing “I should have completed my yoga wedgie challenge” exactly 384 times.

krush123007 02-21-2023 01:20 PM

Bumping this thread because it could be fun

Fungirl5793 03-28-2023 08:22 PM

Get into a Suspenders or permanent wedgie and follow a 30 minute long yoga video doing all the poses

KillerWedgieGirl 03-31-2024 07:40 AM

it does not look like fun girl has been on recently, so I won’t make a dare for her. (Fun girl if you see this in the future feel free to message me about it and I can give you a proper dare then)

If mine includes following along to a video please include the link.

dared to perfection 03-31-2024 07:55 AM

Wearing only a thong, give yourself a frontal wedgie in the bridge pose.. you must pull the frontal wedgie up and hold it in position in your mouth.

Hold the bridge pose for a minimum of 5 minutes. If you fail, rest 30 secs and attempt 4 min, if you fail rest 30 aim for 3min. Etc.