getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Request TORD Online (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=50)
-   -   Living Animatronic Display (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=410885)

The Living Statue 12-30-2021 02:54 PM

Living Animatronic Display

I am looking to be an animatronic as if I was being displayed for people's entertainment. Give me a few set actions to complete and repeat, you can also add voice lines too. Be as creative as you like with it.

The Living Statue 12-30-2021 04:46 PM

Ready to be an animatronic

The Living Statue 12-31-2021 03:49 AM

bump this thread

The Living Statue 01-01-2022 06:09 PM

trying this again

Ponies 01-01-2022 06:23 PM

Dress up as close as you can to be like a polar bar. For 30 minutes you will repeat lines and actions directions welcoming partons to a ski resort and directicing them to either the ski lifts, lodge, hotel, or store.

Come up with a set movment for each and dialog.

example "Welcome to Living resort" Look up and and bow. "Please make your way to the ledge by following the path to my right." gesture to the path and make eleaborte persice movments.

hope this is somewhat what you are after, and good luck

The Living Statue 01-01-2022 06:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ponies (Post 4620183)
Dress up as close as you can to be like a polar bar. For 30 minutes you will repeat lines and actions directions welcoming partons to a ski resort and directicing them to either the ski lifts, lodge, hotel, or store.

example "Welcome to Living resort" Look up and and bow. "Please make your way to the ledge by following the path to my right." gesture to the path and make eleaborte persice movments.

Yeah, it is, thank you

The Living Statue 01-01-2022 07:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ponies (Post 4620183)

These are commands and voice lines I did.

Ski Lift
"Welcome to Living resort” Look up and and bow. “Please make your way to the ski lift by following the path in behind of me”

Loge
"Welcome to Living resort" Look up and and bow. "Please make your way to the loge by following the path to my right." gesture to the path

Hotel
"Welcome to Living resort" Look up and and bow. "Please make your way to the hotel by following the path behind me." gesture to the path

Store
"Welcome to Living resort" Look up and and bow. "Please make your way to the Store by following the path to my left." gesture to the path

The Living Statue 01-21-2022 09:08 AM

I am looking to try this again

The Living Statue 03-04-2022 11:11 AM

bump this thread