getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Bets & Challenges (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=56)
-   -   Giving up Control (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=408981)

Trebaldin 10-29-2021 07:17 AM

Giving up Control

Poll:
1. Full orgasm after the initial 3 days and 3 more days locked in chastity before any edges.
2. Ruined orgasm after the initial 3 days and 1 more day locked in chastity before any edges.
3. No orgasm after the initial 3 days and 1 more day locked in chastity before any edges.
4. No orgasm after the initial 3 days and immediately starting with the edges, but locked in chastity when not edging until the first full orgasm was granted and had.

The Poll will start immediately by the time this thread is posted and last until the initial 3 days of denial have ended.

Hello everyone,

I feel like i'm cumming way too many times recently(once or twice a day), so i decided to open up this thread.
The thread will officially start at Sunday Oct. 31st 0:00 GMT+12 and end on November 2nd 0:00 GMT-12, this way it's going to start with the first country on earth starting the first day and end on the last country on earth still having the last day. Everyone may see it as a full 3 days in their respective timezone, too. Though it's technically longer.

This will also be the time you may add to the fun, i'll explain the rules...

Being submissive earns you 1 edges you may add per post in total.
Being a switch earns you 2 edges you may add per post in total.
Being dominant earns you 3 edges you may add per post in total.
Everyone may add, but friends may add the double amount per post.

Please state the amount of edges you'd like to add, otherwise it might be hard to tell how many edges were added eventually.

Double posting will be allowed, but no further posts unless 1 hour has passed.

Example: dominant, non friend means up to 3 edgesper post, dominant friends may add up to 6 per post.

Special goals:

Anyone, friend or not, who's submissive and reaches 10 posts, may only continue adding after performing at least 5 edges themselves and gets to decide whether they or me get to have an orgasm, in my case after i did 100 edges, even denied people may decide it's theirs, but in this case the orgasm either simply vanishes or their dominant partner allows it to happen.

Anyone dominant, who reaches 10 posts, has 3 options to choose from:
1. My next orgasm becomes a ruined orgasm, no matter what and they may not continue to add.
2. I may have a full orgasm and they may continue adding.
2. My next orgasm will be denied and they may continue adding.

Switches, who reach 10 posts, may choose between an orgasm for them or me and in case they choose me also choose from the dominant's options. In case they choose the orgasm to be had by themselves it'll be 5 edges for them to be had before the orgasm.

After the initial 3 days of denial, may or may not be spent caged, I will start edging.
Every 100 edges there's a chance for me to cum(full, ruined, denied). The first submissive /switch/dominant stating whatever will be matched with my first chance for an orgasm, the second person to the second time and so on.

Should i fail an edge and therefor ruin an orgasm the first switch or dominant to respond after me reporting it will get to decide my punishment for that, respecting my limits of course.

I will list people who i approve to add different amounts. This will be based on my discreation only, but most of the times simply because they earned my trust:

Babygirlblackout:
you may choose between counting as a switch or a dominant(i would prefer you choose dominant, Miss BGBO), add up to 10 edges per post and got no restrictions on continuing to post. Please state your choice before you start adding edges.

painslutjoe:
you may also add up to 10 edges and have no restrictions on continuing to post, meaning there are no edges needed to be done by you in order to continue posting.

saltychip: you may continue adding without restrictions and also count as a dominant. As a little thank you for posting 50 times, you will be able to add 10 edges per post.

Others might or might not follow...time will tell

In case there are any questions, please feel free to ask them.

Thank you for reading, stay safe and healthy. :)

saltychip 10-30-2021 09:01 PM

(I'll be posting as a dom... obviously ;))

FINALLY, do I get a prize for being first?

+6 edges

saltychip 10-30-2021 09:02 PM

And because I can...

+6 edges

bagarly 10-30-2021 09:42 PM

have +2 edges from me :)

saltychip 10-30-2021 09:43 PM

+6 from meeee

saltychip 10-30-2021 09:44 PM

and again... +6 from meeee

4/10

bagarly 10-30-2021 09:45 PM