getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Request TORD Online (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=50)
-   -   I've been pinged! Covid isolation (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=405993)

Louise1 07-29-2021 01:50 PM

I've been pinged! Covid isolation

I've had a notification on my phone, I've been pinged as contact of someone who has tested positive for covid and now have 9 days of isolation! It must have been when I went out in the village on Tuesday.

I'm in isolation from now until the 8th August!

I've had to isolate before and get dare gave rules and tasks during that time and will be doing the same again this time.

So I guess the first thing to decide on is where I should be isolated...
  1. in our bedroom, with ensuite bathroom
  2. the spare bedroom, no ensuite but the bathroom is across the corridor
  3. the studio room at the bottom of the garden, above the car barn. No bath or shower but it has a toilet and sink
  4. somewhere else in the house

Also if I'm allowed free reign around the house or if I should stay in that room

Then any rules or tasks that you want to give.

Obviously if I get symptoms then anything suggested here ends immediately but until then...

dii12345678 07-29-2021 02:53 PM

I think studio room for you. You may only leave on your husbands permission.

For your first task, you must return to being naked 24/7 as you were for the Euros.

MrFrustration 07-30-2021 12:03 AM

I agree on the studio room..

Fully naked and close ankle chained at all times.

Greatcornbow 07-30-2021 02:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MrFrustration (Post 4458454)
I agree on the studio room..

Fully naked and close ankle chained at all times.

I agree. Totally 100%. You can wash at the sink. It's no big deal. Once albeit in the 1950s I spent some time in a place with no bathroom and we all had to do this.

MrFrustration 07-30-2021 03:04 AM

Of course it wouldn't be safe for you to be actually locked into the room, but with ankles tightly chained and no clothes, and the house locked while your master is away during the day, your only option would be to wander the garden naked with tiny chained steps, so it is as good as a lock!

Perhaps your master should remove all bedding during the day too so you have nothing to wrap yourself in..

Louise1 07-30-2021 06:03 AM

Well with tightly cuffed ankles I'd probably struggle to get down the stairs to get to the garden anyway... And being naked would mean I could be seen going down the stairs from the road over the hedge, although the garden itself is completely private

All I have up here is a TV, my phone and phone charger... And bedding of course

MrFrustration 07-30-2021 08:31 AM

Ahh that is perfect then... You'll be like rupunzel in her tower..

MrFrustration 07-30-2021 08:32 AM

So you have been placed there already?

dii12345678 07-30-2021 11:09 AM

I will be kind and allow you to have some clothes. You can wear your Dog collar and leash! :P

Louise1 07-30-2021 02:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MrFrustration (Post 4458776)
So you have been placed there already?

Yeah I sort of assumed that the studio room would be chosen so came up here last night anyway

MrFrustration 07-31-2021 11:52 AM

Lol it almost sounds like you were looking forward to it.. put me in gaol put me in gaol!!

Louise1 08-03-2021 08:06 AM

Master has decided that I'm just being lazy laying in bed all day sleeping and watching TV etc so I've been instructed to ask for more rules, tasks etc for my final few days of isolation.

He's strapped my legs together so far so I can't walk and have to slide along the floor to get to the toilet and back to the bed

Greatcornbow 08-03-2021 09:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Louise1 (Post 4462380)
Master has decided that I'm just being lazy laying in bed all day sleeping and watching TV etc so I've been instructed to ask for more rules, tasks etc for my final few days of isolation.

He's strapped my legs together so far so I can't walk and have to slide along the floor to get to the toilet and back to the bed

How about more lines then. Say 1001. Details to follow but you will need some lined A4, narrow feint with margin. And no release till they're finished even if it's past your isolation end date.

You will also need four biros: black, red, green and blue. Why will become clear shortly.

Louise1 08-04-2021 10:09 AM

Sounds like extending my isolation time isn't out of the question anyway...

Greatcornbow 08-04-2021 01:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Louise1 (Post 4463555)
Sounds like extending my isolation time isn't out of the question anyway...

OK 1001 lines are: I must remain naked and obedient throughout my usolation sentence.

Lines to be numbered in the margin, 40 per page (41 last) and written in blue biro except:

Every seventh line (7,14,21 etc.) in red biro
Every eleventh line (11,22,33 etc.) in green biro
Every thirteenth line (13, 26,39 etc.) in black biro.

If a line is a multiple of two of these (e.g. 77) you do that line with words in alternate colours (red/green or as case may be). For the 1001st you'll need all three of course.

If you make a mistake you must rewrite the whole page.