getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Truth (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Chastity in public (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=402647)

Deuterus037 04-30-2021 12:54 AM

Chastity in public

To all you chastity fans out there, how was the first time wearing your cage in public, and how did you handle meeting friends while you were caged?
Was it unpleasend first, to spend time with friends while you were caged?
Tell me about your experience :)

Scrap 04-30-2021 08:11 AM

Being in "public" the first time I was caged was not a big deal. No one noticed, and I did not bring attention to it. Even going to the restroom and having to sit to pee did not bring any comment.

The first time I went to a "clothing optional" event was another matter. The CB-2000's had just been released, and so there were not many "compact" chastity devices out on the market yet. I got a LOT of questions about it- how does it fit, how it well it functioned, long term wear-ability, etc. I tried to take the attention in stride, but I think I was blushing the entire time.

precumdripper 04-30-2021 09:59 PM

I sometimes wear a cage just for fun and did wear it when visiting friends. The feeling was very exciting. One experience though topped that by far.

I’ve got an estim cage and wore it switched on to the supermarket. I cummed right when paying. I don’t know what the cashier must have thought about the expresssion on my face. That was so horny.

humiliatedboyslave 06-14-2021 05:55 AM

It's been so long since the first time. But I do recall the 'can anyone notice' feeling. Now, it's just normal to wear it.

And then came the wearing it when I would have to get naked, such as the lockerroom at the gym, and I avoided with friends for the longest time at the gym. Then there were things like the nude beach or private bdsm events. I got used to showing off my cage when naked and if it's ok to be naked, it doesn't bother me at all if I happen to have the chastity device on or not. I actually prefer it as it hides how small I am, I like to think that people who haven't seen me without it think that I'm average size.

321tt 07-08-2021 02:37 AM

First time hidden was quite a thrill, but after all nobidy could have noticed probably.

First time on omegle-like sites was cool, people asked a lot of questions and forced me into a lot of anal play.

First time in speedos (brief-cuts of course) was a real deal, the fear of it being noticable was high that time.

First time fully naked in pool lockers and showers (no cubicles) was the best. Quite a good number of people around. Nobody said anything though, I didn't intend to provoke anyone, but about 10-15 guys saw me, plus a cleaning lady.

knocturnal01 01-07-2023 11:37 AM

For the first few weeeks I was paranoid that someone would discover it. I think this one cashier knew what was up, or she thought I had a big dick, since it left a slightly bigger dick print in my pants. I've since upgraded to a Kink3d Cobra cage, which isn't nearly as noticable, so I have no fear of being noticed. I hwve yet to go swimming or go to the gym wearing it, and I would love to go to some kind of social nudity type place with it on. I know of a gay sauna I could go to, and from what I've been told, its acceptable to wear it there and just walk around nude.