getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Truth (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Forced Nudity? (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=391767)

Truckernaut42 08-27-2020 09:21 AM

Forced Nudity?

How do you feel about forced nudity?

Have you ever been forced to be nude? How did it feel? If not, how would you feel about being forced to be nude?

Would you ever force someone to nude if you could? Who would it be?

zephyrnem 08-27-2020 11:16 AM

This would be an IRL fantasy of mine. It is difficult to find a partner interested in making me, though.

sissybill 08-29-2020 03:39 AM

How do you feel about forced nudity?= i love it alot

Have you ever been forced to be nude? How did it feel? If not, how would you feel about being forced to be nude?=yes i hav/ i loved it

Would you ever force someone to nude if you could? Who would it be?=no

humiliatedboyslave 08-29-2020 06:20 AM

love it

Have you ever been forced to be nude? How did it feel? If not, how would you feel about being forced to be nude?
yes. i find it embarrassing and humiliating, but get turned on and love it at the same time.
I am fine with being forced nude. Wish it was just more accepted where one could be forced to get naked almost anywhere such as collared, hands cuffed to the back of the collar and then leashed and walked through the mall, through down town, through Times Square or where ever the person holding the leash wanted. But society isn't quite that accepting, but wouldn't it be nice if it was?

Don't think so, I'm more the one that tends to submit to having my clothes removed

cheese_and_nacho 08-29-2020 11:40 PM

Assuming proper consent beforehand, of course, I love the idea. As a submissive, it is embarrassing and humiliating, it basically hammers in the idea that you are not in control of your body anymore, your body now belongs to the dominant, and he/she can do what he wants with it. So of course, it is a huge turn on.

As a dominant, forcing someone to be naked makes you feel an incredible rush of power, it gives you the sense that the submissive is really under your control, yours to play with as you want. Again, a huge turn on.

Yes, a couple of times, by my first boyfriend. Like I said above, it was embarrassing, humiliating, and incredibly arousing. Especially with my boyfriend, who loved to tease me with threats of making me go out naked.

My current girlfriend. So far, I have only stopped her from covering herself up during foreplay, but once all this *vaguely flaps hands around* stops, I would like to take her to a park or somewhere where we are in public but still secluded, and make her strip.

rhode64 08-30-2020 10:33 AM

forced

It Depends on the situation .
Yes I have for several years at boarding school on more than one occasion . I had mixed feelings about it as I have never minded being nude or seen nude , however I have never been one who liked being forced to do anything and have a stubborn streak at times .
Yes and I have it was a woman friend , long story .