getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Request TORD Online (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=50)
-   -   Add to the torture (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=391082)

bourbon2k15 08-15-2020 07:44 AM

Add to the torture

Rework of an old punishment because I'm dumb and like to get into trouble by cuming when I'm not supposed to.

My punishment is spanks and forced orgasms. Pretty simple for you to torture me with them too. All you have to do is post.

Every post is 5 minutes of a Hitachi wand on my clit. These will be done in 15 minute increments. You have to do nothing besides post (anything) and you'll give me 5 minutes of forced orgasms.

Each post earns me 5 spanks with any of the below options and in any place offered in options. Every post that does not include both an implement and place will forfeit their spanks.

You may add additional dares that include putting ice cubes into my pussy or ass, nipple clamps during my 5 min, kneeling on rice while I get through my 5 minutes, being anal fucked by a dildo for the 5 min, etc.

Post as much as you want but you can only repost after at least one other person has, including myself.

Spank stuff:
>belt
>charger cord
>hand
>narrow paddle
>cane
>flogger

Spank spots:
>Ass cheeks
>Asshole
>Pussy
>Clit
>Tit Flesh (top/bottom, no nipple)
>Nipple
>Whole Tit

Garry0993 08-15-2020 08:04 AM

Cane on nipple while your 5 minute

Dungeonmaster 08-15-2020 08:09 AM

5 spanks to your asshole with a charging cord.
As an additional task deepthroat a dildo during your 5 minutes.

Andrew 25:17 08-15-2020 08:10 AM

Belt on ass cheeks.
Also have your 5 minutes of wand with icy hot or toothpaste over your clit (I don't see it as limit so I guess is fine).

Tsugetsu 08-15-2020 08:12 AM

belt on left ass cheek

bourbon2k15 08-15-2020 08:22 AM

Report #1

>1
Cane on nipple while your 5 minute

>>It's hard to aim at such small spots and each time I missed, the hit didn't count. Ended up whipping my tits 8 times as i missed my nipples a lot. Total hits to my tits 13. As this was the first five minutes I managed to not cum.

>2
5 spanks to your asshole with a charging cord.
As an additional task deepthroat a dildo during your 5 minutes.

>>I hate having my asshole punished. I whipped my ass 5 times then started my next 5 minutes and couldn't hold myself back from a near instant orgasm. Once I was done with that one, I took one of my double sided 12" dildos and fucked my mouth with it while I masturbated my sensitive clit. I fucked my throat as much as I could without throwing up. Very happy to be done with these 5 minutes because my throat is sore and I came 2 more times.

>3
Belt on ass cheeks.
Also have your 5 minutes of wand with icy hot or toothpaste over your clit (I don't see it as limit so I guess is fine).

>> I got into my knees for this punishment to receive my spanks while I masturbated my clit. My sir choose icy hot for my clit and it did nothing to edge off my orgasms - if anything it made me MORE sensitive and I came twice, the 5 brutal his to my ass keeping me from cuming a third time.

Total hits: 23
Orgasms: 5
Time vibed: 15min

Dungeonmaster 08-15-2020 08:26 AM

5 to your nipples with the charging cord. Good luck hitting them :D

During the 5 minutes: clamp on your clit

Garry0993 08-15-2020 08:28 AM

narrow paddle on ass hole.
clamp your nipple and kneel on the floor

Dungeonmaster 08-15-2020 08:30 AM

Cane on asshole
Do the 5 minutes, standing on one leg.

Garry0993 08-15-2020 08:40 AM

Ice in pussy.

charger cord on tit

While ass fucked in your ass.

Do it by the window so only your face is visible from outside.

bourbon2k15 08-15-2020 09:32 AM

These responses are written on mobile so I'm sorry for any mistake.

>4
belt on left ass cheek

>> I'm not someone who fares very well when punishments are "uneven" and even though it was 5 spanks, it was very uncomfortable to deal with and I really was tempted to ask for an extra 5 on the other cheek to even it out! This frustration didn't do anything to hold back the 2 orgasms I had.

>5
5 to your nipples with the charging cord. Good luck hitting them. During the 5 minutes: clamp on your clit

>>the charging cord is worse than a cane when it comes to attempting to aim at such a small area. I managed to miss 15 whole times! My tits are now very very red and welted while my nipples are also swollen with the effort to hit them correctly. In total, my tits were hit 20x. After I whipped my tits I secured a plastic clothes pin to my clit - it's tight but will also lie flat while I masturbate my clit and in turn, make it all possible and even mildly pleasurable. Though not much, I only came once.

>6
narrow paddle on ass hole.
clamp your nipple and kneel on the floor

>>Sir gave me these asshole spanks because I wasn't hitting hard enough (got 2 spanks in when he called it quits and restarted). Once again, I have a sore asshole and overstimulated clit. My nipples were on fire from the last 5 minutes so I really didn't appreciate having to tightly clamp them for 5 minutes. Taking them off hurt more than putting them on :(
It was hard to kneel while cuming and I did end up with a cheek on the ground while I begged to ears that wouldn't listen for this to stop. It didn't. I came 3x.

Total hits: 53
Orgasms: 11
Time vibed: 30min

Manarus 08-15-2020 09:38 AM

Spank your pussy with your narrow paddle :)

Garry0993 08-15-2020 09:39 AM

cane on clit. ice cube in ass.

Lay perfectly flat on the floor, legs open as wide as possible. keep laying flat for 5 minutes.

Andrew 25:17 08-15-2020 09:45 AM

With flogger on the whole tit.

Wand while dripping hot wax over your pussy.

Anonymos404 08-15-2020 10:31 AM

Cane on pussy
Then I want you to anal fuck a hot sauce covered dildo while you do your 5 min