getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Truth (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Upping risk for nude walk? (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=387126)

andrew_b 06-10-2020 08:01 AM

Upping risk for nude walk?

What is your favourite way to up the risk for a nude walk?

Yourchoice 06-10-2020 08:17 AM

Lock the clothes in the trunk of her car once at the spot for a walk. She is the only one with the key to open the trunk....and everything goes inside.

andrew_b 06-10-2020 10:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Yourchoice (Post 4032140)
Lock the clothes in the trunk of her car once at the spot for a walk. She is the only one with the key to open the trunk....and everything goes inside.

Oh that is very good one alright

zephyrnem 06-10-2020 12:31 PM

Would love to surrender my clothes to another. Locking up my clothes with a key 1 mile away was fun. Knowing you are stuck...naked :)

andrew_b 06-10-2020 12:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by zephyrnem (Post 4032408)
Would love to surrender my clothes to another. Locking up my clothes with a key 1 mile away was fun. Knowing you are stuck...naked :)

That is my favourite scenario too

rhode64 06-11-2020 03:48 AM

risky walk

Quote:

Originally Posted by andrew_b (Post 4032128)

My favourite has always been to leave all my clothes at home and therefore when I get where I am going have no way to cover up and have done this many times .

patrickm 06-12-2020 11:10 AM

Upping risk for nude walk?

I usually give myself certain tasks to do that will expose me more. Things like having to run around a certain number of intersections (do I do the closest intersections some of which are busy or do I walk farther to avoid them) or jumping jacks under street lights (e.g. twenty five jumping jacks each under two dice roll street lights).

Damaris 06-15-2020 02:57 PM

It would involve me giving up control of my clothes, either by handing them over to the other, or by leaving them some place away from where me meet.

rhl 03-18-2021 04:08 AM

What is my fantasy of a forced naked walk? (I know if one female who did this, I had pictures)
Get a chain and padlock. Hide the key at least 300 feet from a bench. I'm only wearing a top and shorts or a tennis skirt. The chain is then thread through both items of clothing. As I take a deep breath, realizing what I'm about to do, the chain gets locked around the bench.
I'm now at the point of no return.
Of course the bench is in the woods at the side of the path. Their are others in the park.
I'm told to wait for at least one person to walk by and say hi to them.
At some point, I'll have to get out of my clothing, get the key, then unlock my clothes to get dressed.

tyragon123 03-18-2021 04:38 AM

I did a dare that involved leaving female clothing at one end of a park, then driving to the other side & stripping naked.

I then had to get to the clothes, put them on, & come back to the car. Really liked it, didn’t meet anyone on the way, but I felt way less exposed when I had the clothes on.

I feel very embarrassed crossdressing but I learned that I prefer it to being nude.

Links to my blog post & the dare I completed.

Scrap 03-18-2021 06:06 AM

I am an engineer by trade, so I overthink shit anyway...

When I calculate “risk”, I look at three factors: amount of time I will be exposed, access to cover and/or clothing, and chances of being seen. I will normally increase the first two with things like serial “lock out” scenarios- where I have to retrieve multiple keys in a particular order that are placed in open and highly visible areas- or by the aforementioned leaving all clothes behind to complete whatever task I have been set on. The last factor- chance of discovery- comes into play mostly with the time of day- one is much more likely to be seen pumping gas nude at noon than midnight, even at the same station.

I think my “ultimate fantasy”, if I could legally get away with it, would be to get dropped off somewhere with absolutely nothing but my skin and no clue where I am at, then have to make my way “home” by whatever means I can manage. I might pull it off in certain parts of Europe, but not in the US, even with the “help” of certain memory erasing date-rape drugs.

sexyseniorctzn 03-18-2021 07:39 AM

I love going for long walks in the raw. I have gone most of the day wandering the mountains. I drive out into the desert, strip down to just my boots and take off for a ramble. I just leave my clothes in the truck.

One time I went fishing in the raw in the Snake river. When I got back to my clothes there were bear tracks over my clothes.

Truckernaut42 03-18-2021 06:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by andrew_b (Post 4032128)

the most i usually do is keep my clothes in my backpack... i still have access/dont have to worry about them being stolen BUT they're still somewhat difficult to access and if i was in a rush due to someone seeing me, by the time i get them out and on likely itd be too late and i'd be seen

sissybill 03-18-2021 07:26 PM

i was dropped off about 3 miles from my house in the morning totally naked after being used by about 5-10 guys at a party at there house they made me meet them naked down rd from my house fri night n kept me untill mon morning i had to walk home naked 3 miles

sallygirl 03-18-2021 08:18 PM

Risky walks.

I had a friend once who I used to play nude games with.
In one I would strip and take every thing off even jewelry and shoes.
Then she would hand cuff my hands behind my back..
Being nude and whith no shoes and my hands behind my back I was very vulnerable.