getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Dares (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Trivia exposure game for girls (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=383785)

Terminationme 04-11-2020 08:34 AM

Trivia exposure game for girls

Hi,

I am looking for females to take part in my new trivia exposure game.

The rules are:

I will ask 10 trivia question with the theme sex. For each question you get right the exposure gets easier for each question you get wrong the exposure gets harder.

Google is not allowed to answer the question, but it is up to you not to cheat.

We start with a pot with 10 pictures in it, for each question you get right we deduct 1 picture, for each you get wrong we add 2 pictures. (This number can be changed based on how though you want the exposure to be). We can also added personal information to the pot depending on your personal limits.

So if you get all 10 questions right the pot will be 0 and you can escape exposure.

As a bonus to the game I will add forfeits depending on how many questions you got right.

10 correct = no forfeit
9 correct = very light forfeit
8 correct= light forfeit
And so on until
0 correct = very extreme forfeit.

The forfeits will be tailored to your likes, dislikes and limits.

As this is an exposure dare pictures cannot be a limit, all other limits can be incorporated in the game.

The images can be exposed on imagefab, kinktalk, eblue or others.

If you have any questions, would like to know more or would like to take part you can contact me on

Kik terminationme
Email [email protected]
PM

PS for now this game is only open to females. Sorry

Sumati 04-11-2020 08:38 AM

Interesting..nice trivia. Nice game

Terminationme 04-15-2020 04:54 AM

We have a participant that has been exposed on Eblue with 3 pictures.

She is a BBW

You can contact me for her links.

Terminationme 04-18-2020 11:06 AM

Hi,

Still looking for females willing to play the Trivia game.

It works a bit like a Pub quiz.

The degree of exposure and the difficulty of the questions can be adjusted to match anybody's limits and desire for risk.

If you want to know more or have questions, feel better to contact me.

Kik terminationme
Email [email protected]
PM

Terminationme 04-19-2020 11:23 AM

Hi,

A new girl played my Trivia game and lost.

She lost 3 pictures and they are now on display on kinktalk.

https://www.kinktalk.com/talk/media/...chester.20174/

She is also on xhamster search for my user name terminationme. You can also contact me on Kik for the Link and further pictures.

Have a look yourself and comment to let her know what you think.

Terminationme 06-17-2020 03:25 AM

Hi.

I am still going with this game. I have made a few changes.

The rules are:

I will ask 10 multiple choice question with the theme my sex life. For each question you get right the exposure gets easier for each question you get wrong the exposure gets harder.

We start with a pot with 10 pictures in it, for each question you get right we deduct 1 picture, for each you get wrong we add 2 pictures. (This number can be changed based on how though you want the exposure to be). We can also added personal information to the pot depending on your personal limits.

So if you get all 10 questions right the pot will be 0 and you can escape exposure.

As a bonus to the game I will add forfeits depending on how many questions you got right.

10 correct = no forfeit
8 correct= light forfeit
And so on until

As this is an exposure dare pictures cannot be a limit, all other limits can be incorporated in the game.

If you have any questions, would like to know more or would like to take part you can contact me on

Kik terminationme
Email [email protected]
PM

Terminationme 07-10-2020 02:36 AM

Hi.

I am still going with this game. I have made a few changes.

The rules are:

I will ask 10 multiple choice question with the theme my sex life. For each question you get right the exposure gets easier for each question you get wrong the exposure gets harder.

10 correct = no forfeit
8 correct= light forfeit
And so on until

Kik terminationme
Email [email protected]
PM

Terminationme 08-13-2020 02:23 PM

Pub quiz exposure game

Hi,

I am still open to playing this game. It is an exposure game based on a pub quiz.

The rules are:

I will ask 10 trivia question with the theme sex. For each question you get right the exposure gets easier for each question you get wrong the exposure gets harder.

10 correct = no forfeit
8 correct= light forfeit
And so on until

Kik terminationme
Email [email protected]
PM

Terminationme 09-27-2020 01:51 PM

Trivia exposure game

Hi,

I am still open to playing this game. It is an exposure game based on a pub quiz.

The rules are:

10 correct = no forfeit
8 correct= light forfeit
And so on until

Kik terminationme
Email [email protected]
PM

Terminationme 10-04-2020 10:51 AM

We have a new loser of the Trivia game.

If you would like to see her xham link you can contact me on Kik terminationme.

It will be up for 5 days.

If any ladies want to play then the game is still open.

gamegirl 10-14-2020 11:04 AM

I could be interested in playing this. New here though. Where do we meet up/play this?

PrincessPinkiePie 10-14-2020 11:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Terminationme (Post 4144441)
Hi,

The rules are:

10 correct = no forfeit
8 correct= light forfeit
And so on until

Kik terminationme
Email [email protected]
PM

Have you though about opening it to all so your not spam posting

Terminationme 11-08-2020 03:55 AM

Hi,

My Trivia game is still open.

Sorry but this is still only open for females. But I will open it up to all that identify as female.

Contact me on pm. Email [email protected] or Kik terminationme if you are interested and we can discuss the stakes.

rebeccajones 11-08-2020 04:06 PM

Hey, I am up for this, sounds like fun

Terminationme 12-03-2020 08:59 AM

Hi,

My Trivia game is still open.

Sorry but this is still only open for females. But I will open it up to all that identify as female.

Contact me on pm. Email [email protected] or Kik terminationme if you are interested and we can discuss the stakes.