getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Ask me Anything (AMA) (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=59)
-   -   24M+F: couple, ask us anything (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=378238)

Ericm 12-29-2019 06:29 PM

24M+F: couple, ask us anything

Hi everyone,

as the title says, feel free to ask anything (besides the obvious personal contact information).
If you have specific questions for either one of us, let us know.

Eric and Eliza.

Kylenut2 12-29-2019 06:49 PM

What's the most wild or kinky thing you two have done together so far?

Is one of you more risky or kinky than the other?

Do you both share same likes, dislikes, and limits?

Ericm 12-29-2019 06:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kylenut2 (Post 3876806)
What's the most wild or kinky thing you two have done together so far?

Is one of you more risky or kinky than the other?

Do you both share same likes, dislikes, and limits?

1. while we do have sex outsides on occasions, one time that stood out was when one time we went to the park at night, had sex in quite an open spot and halfway through found out a couple was watching us. We didnt stop and both came very hard soon afterwards.

2. I suppose he is. He likes looking for more things to explore whil I'm more easily happy to try the things we already did some more.

3, i guess so. we both are really open. not really into pee stuff and similar things, but besides that we are ready to explore.

Novaturient2020 01-01-2020 07:59 AM

Are you into having sex outdoors, or was it just by accident?
Do you have a 'wish list' of places where you'd like to have sex? What are the places?

Ericm 01-01-2020 05:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Novaturient2020 (Post 3879260)
Are you into having sex outdoors, or was it just by accident?
Do you have a 'wish list' of places where you'd like to have sex? What are the places?

yes we are really into that. We don't have a specific wish list. One of our fantasies is doing it in a communal locker room or its shower, but that's really hard to do ofc.

the next thing we have planned and are both really horny for is having sex at a japanese hot springs in a few weeks.

MasterMichaelNY 01-01-2020 06:16 PM

Well piss can be really hot, and powerful if it's done right. Have the submissive one think about the Dom one standing over them, then ask the question, how does a wolf mark it's property. Then the sub closes it's eyes feeling the warmth spreading all over there body. It's effects the mind very strongly as in bonding.

Ericm 01-01-2020 06:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MasterMichaelNY (Post 3879896)
Well piss can be really hot, and powerful if it's done right. Have the submissive one think about the Dom one standing over them, then ask the question, how does a wolf mark it's property. Then the sub closes it's eyes feeling the warmth spreading all over there body. It's effects the mind very strongly as in bonding.

See above: 3, i guess so. we both are really open. not really into pee stuff and similar things, but besides that we are ready to explore.

thanks for the idea though.