getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Truth (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Body Writing? (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=377281)

andrew_b 12-10-2019 06:59 AM

Body Writing?

Do you enjoy body writing?

Either doing it or seeing people with it on

sissybill 12-10-2019 07:02 AM

i absolutely luv being told what n where to write on my body sir

jessiesexy 12-10-2019 01:16 PM

I've done both, been written on and written on others. Both are exciting in different ways. When I lost a bet and had "Daddys girl" written on me it was just below my hips and I went out in a denim skirt and shirt that if I wasn't careful rode up. It was nerve wracking but oh so exciting too. I'm sure a few people saw at least a little, but probably not all, or at least I dont think so lol.

On others it is one of my favorite tasks to give out. I've had others write things like their phone number or fuck me or cum slut. Depending on the bet it was either very very hidden or one time not at all, but that was pretty extreme.

andrew_b 12-10-2019 02:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jessiesexy (Post 3857247)
I've done both, been written on and written on others. Both are exciting in different ways. When I lost a bet and had "Daddys girl" written on me it was just below my hips and I went out in a denim skirt and shirt that if I wasn't careful rode up. It was nerve wracking but oh so exciting too. I'm sure a few people saw at least a little, but probably not all, or at least I dont think so lol.

On others it is one of my favorite tasks to give out. I've had others write things like their phone number or fuck me or cum slut. Depending on the bet it was either very very hidden or one time not at all, but that was pretty extreme.

I bet that was interesting alright

The one dare I like to give would be have a girl write something embarrassing on the soles of their feet and go for a night out

They'd be wearing heels, it's up to them if they decide to keep them on

CrystalAngel 12-10-2019 05:34 PM

Body writing is always nice. At least i enjoy it a lot.

poetrylover828 12-11-2019 04:40 PM

I have but it has always been hidden. I haven't done it in a spot that is really visible to others as it's not something I want to be seen. I like the feeling of having a secret so even if it can't be spotted by someone I still enjoy it.

Morgenfrisky 12-11-2019 05:07 PM

I love doing it because it is relatively low risk, and is a constant reminder of sexuality, which turns me on. I can't do it often because I do try to hide this side of my life from my partner, but I always have writing on me when she is away.

As for seeing it on others, I like it but it doesn't do as much as if it's on me.

Bellatrixdemigod 12-12-2019 08:14 AM

Absolutely. I love being told what to write on my body

Amateur 12-12-2019 09:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jessiesexy (Post 3857247)

I perfectly understand when you say " It was nerve wracking but oh so exciting too", it happened to me in a similar situation and I was almost begging for it to happening again.

Roberta50 12-13-2019 08:59 AM

I enjoy doing it.

JenniferHot 01-05-2020 07:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Amateur (Post 3858901)
I perfectly understand when you say " It was nerve wracking but oh so exciting too", it happened to me in a similar situation and I was almost begging for it to happening again.

I understand you both perfectly. I was also in the same situation and had a bad time.

Blessings.

Subboyj 01-05-2020 07:29 AM

I always enjoy being told what to write, it leaves a constant reminder of the humiliation but can be awkward if you forget about it. I’ve always been quite lucky with no one seeing it but there’s been some close calls before

Narrowm1nd3d99 01-05-2020 09:38 AM

Ex gf did it to me once, out of the blue. At the time I was like "WTF", but thinking back it was actually a huge turn on and something I'd do again gladly.

kyryn 01-05-2020 08:24 PM

Body writing is quite possibly my biggest fetish. I've never understood why I adore it so much but I've come to accept it~

I've found a love of taking requests/tasks involving body writing where someone will instruct me what to write, and I'll keep it on all day. I love humiliation and control so body writing falls write into that kink. It's a lowkey sort of humiliation that can be easily hidden when need be but still gives the feeling of being controlled, you know?

I think one of my favorite instances was this past month. A play partner instructed that I write "Slut" on my left wrist in purple marker. I was instructed to wear it all day and this happened on a day when I was going to the mall among other places. It was very exciting to have such a word written on an easily seeable place. I know a couple people saw it because of certain looks that I got, so the feeling of humiliation would hit at random moments when I noticed it. It's the little things :scratchchin:

Danirose12 01-05-2020 09:04 PM

Kik danirose1212