getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Request TORD Online (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=50)
-   -   Torture me please! F (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=375385)

gem5 11-03-2019 12:04 AM

Torture me please! F

I want ab exercise dares (mainly static holds if possible) to do which will make me unable to move the next day. Mix it up with any household toys, bondage and pussy stuffing. Thanks!

Love: Bondage, vaginal insertion, nipple torture, corner-time, stress positions, clothespins, exercise, feeling controlled, creativity, high heel torture

Don't like (but may do): anal insertion, pee holding, mouth soaping

Off limits: public, family, friends, Illegal, permanent, photos/video/recordings, personal information, loud noise, truths, blackmail, blood/scat/messy, body writing, wax, needles, anything too long term.

Mrr 11-03-2019 12:59 AM

Put clamps/clothespins/bobby pins on each nipple. Clover clamps would be ideal. Insert a dildo in your pussy. Tie a piece of string about 18 inches long to the bit of the dildo still outside of your pussy. Tie another piece of string with each end on one clamp. Finally, attach the two strings with a couple of rubber bands! Now any time you lay back, your nipples will get a sharp tug from the rubber bands. If you do it right, you'll have to be doing a full crunch and hold it to relieve the pulling!

Maybe add to it with a pair of handcuffs and holding your hands behind your head?

I doubt you'll last long. And it can always be made more difficult! :D

Sarmatio 11-03-2019 01:14 AM

Get pegs and put two on each of your pussy lips (outer and inner, totally 4 per side). Connect them with string or lace and tie them as garter on your legs.
Get some large toy which you can put all the way inside your pussy and put it in. Put some thong or slim panties to keep it in. Your pussy lips should be spread outside the panties/thong.
Now do 40 squats, 40 jumps, 50 side leg rises. After each exercise put a clamp on your clit and edge by vibrating it or/and fucking your pussy.
When completed keep the peg on clit, orgasm and after that hit it off with a belt.

annodaM 11-07-2019 11:03 AM

Place 50 (or as close as you can get) clothespins on the front of your body, attach a rope (or multiple lines) to them and tie it to a bed post. Now tie your hands behind your back. Your release method will be a scissor which is out of reach untill you move your body in a way that pulls the pins of. So make sure that the scissors aren't in your reach. Put a timer with 5 min besides the bed. This is the time you will have to waiy before you may start moving and try to get the pins of.

Tie your ankles and knees together too, put some wet panties in your mouth and tape them shut. If you have some toys, like a vibrator or buttplug you then you will need to use as much of those as possible. Bigger the better. Rub some toothpaste on your pussy too.

Hope you will like it