getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Request TORD Online (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=50)
-   -   20 F in the need of training (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=374170)

Slut_inOslo 10-09-2019 01:45 PM

20 F in the need of training

All my holes are up for the taking ;)

To become the dripping slut that I'm meant to be, I've decided to let you help me.

Another day denied for you adds a day to my training period
A good little slut like you needs another 10 edges gives me 10 more edges to do before I get a chance to cum
And which hole is your main hole again? gives me an edge I have to achieve only from anal stimulation. You get to choose how, if you want to;)

If you post a link to another dare, I have to complete it during my denial period.

You can only add 2 of the bold texts in each comment, and no double posting. There has to be a different person between each of your posts. You can of course add a link to each post without it adding to the bold text, but only one link per comment.

I have toys:
- 5 butt plugs; 1 xs, 1 s, 2 m, 1 L.
- 1 bullet vibe
- 1 egg vibe
- 1 rubber mini flogger
- rubber bands, lots of them
- 2 dildos, 1 glass, one rubber
- clothespins
- rope
- nipple clamps
- clit clamps

And you can of course give me a dare when you comment, too, and slut training rules. Gosh, how I love rules that turn me into a dumb, cum needy, dripping, bimbo for the men who want to use me. The rules will last for the duration of my training period.

Have fun xoxo

This post is open until October 31st.

Joker50 10-09-2019 02:11 PM

shame you are not in England i would take you firmly in hand...

dzbll 10-09-2019 02:19 PM

Another day denied for you
A good little slut like you needs another 10 edges

Ride each edge for 15 seconds

mirarix 10-09-2019 05:00 PM

Another day denied for you,
And which hole is your main hole again?

Use plugs to warm up while rubbing your clit, then fasten nipple clamps and clit clamps while bending over on your knees using the rubber dildo to edge, while saying ォI’m a bimbo fuckdoll for anal useサ

eljugador 10-09-2019 05:43 PM

And which hole is your main hole again? --> use your smallest plug

luzifell 10-09-2019 05:48 PM

another day denied for you
a good Little slut like you Needs another 10 edges

just.for.fun01 10-09-2019 06:55 PM

A good little slut like you needs another 10 edges and another day of denial for you I hope you enjoy

pain slut joe 10-09-2019 09:33 PM

A good little slut like you needs another 10 edges - for those 10 edges, please insert a medium-sized plug, put on nipple clamps, undress completely, get on hands and knees with head touching the floor whenever you are stimulating yourself (when resting between edges, it is ok that your head is not in contact with the floor). Once 10th edge is complete, remain on knees, plugged and clamped and stay that way until you submit a detailed report in this thread for all to enjoy!

Smmaster69 10-09-2019 09:51 PM

And what hole is your main hole again? Glass dildo

Slut_inOslo 10-10-2019 04:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pain slut joe (Post 3802691)

A good little slut like you needs another 10 edges - for those 10 edges, please insert a medium-sized plug, put on nipple clamps, undress completely, get on hands and knees with head touching the floor whenever you are stimulating yourself (when resting between edges, it is ok that your head is not in contact with the floor). Once 10th edge is complete, remain on knees, plugged and clamped and stay that way until you submit a detailed report in this thread for all to enjoy!

Thank you. I値l do all dares after the 31st.

Slut_inOslo 10-10-2019 04:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mirarix (Post 3802507)
Another day denied for you,

Use plugs to warm up while rubbing your clit, then fasten nipple clamps and clit clamps while bending over on your knees using the rubber dildo to edge, while saying ォI知 a bimbo fuckdoll for anal useサ

I知 definitely a bimbo fuckdoll for anal use

mafiaka 10-10-2019 05:05 AM

PrincessJessica 10-10-2019 01:09 PM

As a rule for your training period you should be braless or plugged when out of the house. However, to make it more difficult, you must use a larger butt plug than last time (until you reach the 6th time then you can start again). A lovely slut like you should show off them boobies as much as possible.

Slut_inOslo 10-10-2019 03:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PrincessJessica (Post 3803124)

As a rule for your training period you should be braless or plugged when out of the house. However, to make it more difficult, you must use a larger butt plug than last time (until you reach the 6th time then you can start again). A lovely slut like you should show off them boobies as much as possible.

Thank you, I値l try to use bras as little as possible, but I値l have to wear them while pole dancing.

Ruinedforgood 10-10-2019 04:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PrincessJessica (Post 3803007)
:D Imagine effectively denying 2 people forever in the same week. Both who asked for it themselves.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Slut_inOslo (Post 3803028)
Feel free to make it three; I have an add thread, too.

So be it!
Another day denied for you aaand I think