getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Request TORD Online (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=50)
-   -   Control My Chastity (Emlalock) [TRANNY SISSY SLUT] (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=370673)

wedgiebaby22 08-01-2019 07:50 PM

Control My Chastity (Emlalock) [TRANNY SISSY SLUT]

I’m a 22-year old trans girl sissy looking for people to control my chastity.

I ordered & received a chastity cage today & I wanted to get started using it right away. I don’t currently have a keyholder, so I figured I would make an Emlalock session.

I won’t be able to wear chastity the whole time the session is going because I’m not able to conceal it under tight clothing. I will, however, wear it anytime I can’t be trusted not to cum.

Example: I’ll wear it at home because I can do whatever I want there but I won’t be able to wear it at work, which won’t really matter because I don’t cum there anyway lol.

I’m also looking for any other dares you would have for a sissy. I’m veey interested in having a nice sissygasm & I would love for someone to give me Grindr dares. Post them here or message me!

** I know it might not be the most extreme time frames but I’m just getting started.

wedgiebaby22 08-01-2019 08:54 PM

I’m already up from 6 hours to over 2 days!!! Some please subtract some please!!!

wedgiebaby22 08-02-2019 01:10 AM

I’m now in chastity for over 5 days. I’m currently not allowed to cum again until Wednesday August, 7th at around 5 PM. :(

wedgiebaby22 08-02-2019 04:52 AM

My chastity has went down from Wednesday at 5 PM to Wednesday at 1:30 PM! I’ll be at work anyway so I can’t cum until I come home but thank you to everyone trying to save me by subtracting time from me!

PaVulonowsky 08-02-2019 04:56 AM

If you wanna get serious about chastity, you must learn and try to wear it even if you're oustide home, I mean work, pubs, etc. all the time. Start by trying 1 days, then 2 days ,3 days without coming off and then more and more longer :)

wedgiebaby22 08-02-2019 05:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PaVulonowsky (Post 3745214)
If you wanna get serious about chastity, you must learn and try to wear it even if you're oustide home, I mean work, pubs, etc. all the time. Start by trying 1 days, then 2 days ,3 days without coming off and then more and more longer :)

I wore it to work on Wednesday and I wore loose pants but the issue is that not all of my clothes would hide it and I feel like as a trans woman, it would be uncomfortable & dangerous for me to have something bulging in the front of my pants unfortunately. Or else I would be totally down to do so!

If anyone has any tips let me know!

PaVulonowsky 08-02-2019 05:43 AM

Just buy a small steel cage like mine, very comfy and totally hidden, nobody knows that im wearing it

wedgiebaby22 08-02-2019 06:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PaVulonowsky (Post 3745241)
Just buy a small steel cage like mine, very comfy and totally hidden, nobody knows that im wearing it

Which one do you have? I’m not trying to get one too expensive!

PaVulonowsky 08-02-2019 06:38 AM

It wasn't expensive. Just look at my profile pic

wedgiebaby22 08-02-2019 07:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PaVulonowsky (Post 3745269)
It wasn't expensive. Just look at my profile pic

I found one but it won’t be delivered until Tuesday!

wedgiebaby22 08-02-2019 07:13 AM

Also if anyone has any fun things they’d like me to do while locked up they should post them in the comments

wedgiebaby22 08-02-2019 01:26 PM

Update: I have an electronic keyholder now & he changed a few of my setting to up the antey :( but everyone’s being nice and taking time away from me so thank you all for that! :)