getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Person Above Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=36)
-   -   [Dare] Loser Has To: Webcam Dares - Non-Nude Edition (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=362339)

TwistedPrincess 03-18-2019 09:52 AM

Loser Has To: Webcam Dares - Non-Nude Edition

This is basically the same as the webcam and Skype threads, except for people that aren't a fan of the dares and games that involve stripping and edging almost exclusively like those threads are completely full of. No forfeits where nudity is required are allowed on this thread.

So anyway, I'll start. Loser has to go on cam for 30 minutes and do 2 tasks for the winner, one involving a like and one involving a dislike.

Ponies 03-18-2019 12:37 PM

Why not, I'll take you on

Walpole 03-18-2019 01:21 PM

I like this thread's idea a lot!

Ponies loses

The loser provides the winner with one of their likes and one of their dislikes and then the winner picks one of each of their own likes and dislikes for a total of 4 categories overall. The winner then gets to pick one of the four and then the loser picks one.
The loser then goes on cam for the winner and does a task for both of the chosen areas.

Ponies 03-18-2019 01:23 PM

Darn it!

I am going to try for revenge

BabyWeirdo 03-18-2019 03:25 PM

Walpole loses!!

Loser has to perform on Skype for 60 minutes before the winner

TwistedPrincess 03-18-2019 05:45 PM

Heh let's do this.

Ponies 03-19-2019 05:23 AM

Twisted loses

The loser provides the winner with one of their likes and one of their dislikes and then the winner picks one of each of their own likes and dislikes for a total of 4 categories overall. The winner then gets to pick one of the four and then the loser picks one.
The loser then goes on cam for the winner and does a task for both of the chosen areas.

In

EnigmaticBunni 03-19-2019 09:57 AM

Ill go against you on this

Walpole 03-23-2019 01:10 PM

Ponies loses <3

I will be in for the same game once again!
Quote:

Sexxking 03-27-2019 12:49 PM

I go against you

Sexxking 04-15-2019 11:17 AM

Bumping this thread

Curthy 04-15-2019 11:25 AM

Walpole loses

same dare again: