getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Request TORD Online (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=50)
-   -   new toy! needing ideas please (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=359048)

subby_stephy 01-25-2019 03:28 PM

new toy! needing ideas please

just got a huge suction cup dildo, please give me some ideas as to how to celebrate!

also feel free to verbally humiliate me while you do so;)

lani_122 01-25-2019 03:42 PM

First lube it up (after washing it under water with soap) by throating it as deep as you can within 8 minutes, if you go balls deep try to stay there for 16 seconds.
Then fuck it doggy style with your slutty pussy, for every 10 thrusts you have to bark untill you edge.

subby_stephy 01-25-2019 03:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lani_122 (Post 3553031)
First lube it up (after washing it under water with soap) by throating it as deep as you can within 8 minutes, if you go balls deep try to stay there for 16 seconds.
Then fuck it doggy style with your slutty pussy, for every 10 thrusts you have to bark untill you edge.

oooo this sounds fun! perfect training for my mouth hehe thank you sir!

redcamel 01-25-2019 04:42 PM

Put it on the center of a chair seat, so that it stands, put the chair in front of a mirror, and impale yourself on it wearing only a front (un)buttoned shirt and a skirt, you're not allowed to use hands to help it slide in, just sit on it and impale yourself.

Once you got it all inside, edge four times, then wait 5 minutes before having your orgasm, everything just sliding up and down, you're not allowed to touch your cunt, but can torment your nipples as you like, all this while watching in the mirror a slut impaled on a huge dildo, never close your eyes, even while cumming.

If it comes off from the seat you'll have to attach it again just pressing on it with your cunt, you can't touch it with your hands, if you'll touch with your hands you're orgasm denied and add an edge for each time you touch it.

Edit: I see now that you're denied, so no orgasm after you had your edges, just sit with your pussy filled for at least 5 minutes.

subby_stephy 01-25-2019 06:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by redcamel (Post 3553080)
Put it on the center of a chair seat, so that it stands, put the chair in front of a mirror, and impale yourself on it wearing only a front (un)buttoned shirt and a skirt, you're not allowed to use hands to help it slide in, just sit on it and impale yourself.

Once you got it all inside, edge four times, then wait 5 minutes before having your orgasm, everything just sliding up and down, you're not allowed to touch your cunt, but can torment your nipples as you like, all this while watching in the mirror a slut impaled on a huge dildo, never close your eyes, even while cumming.

If it comes off from the seat you'll have to attach it again just pressing on it with your cunt, you can't touch it with your hands, if you'll touch with your hands you're orgasm denied and add an edge for each time you touch it.

Edit: I see now that you're denied, so no orgasm after you had your edges, just sit with your pussy filled for at least 5 minutes.

yes i love this! will definitely do this, i was about to say im not allowed to cum but thank you for editing and modifying it. cant wait to have myself filled thank you sir!

just.for.fun01 01-25-2019 09:27 PM

Next time you shower you must use the dildo every time you change what your doing (washing hair, conditioner, washing body, rinsing off and before you dry off) you should use it to edge once before moving on to the next thing if you want you can even start your shower with an edge

subby_stephy 01-25-2019 10:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by just.for.fun01 (Post 3553267)
Next time you shower you must use the dildo every time you change what your doing (washing hair, conditioner, washing body, rinsing off and before you dry off) you should use it to edge once before moving on to the next thing if you want you can even start your shower with an edge

yes!! ill be doing this when i take my shower before work this morning, thank you for this!

mandrake1800 01-25-2019 11:44 PM

Every night before bed you must place the dildo on the wall by your pillow. You cannot go to sleep until you take it down your mouth as far as it will go and hold it for 10 seconds. You may not get out of bed until you have fucked it and edged your pussy on it

Master_of_humiliate 01-26-2019 02:54 AM

Hi you horny wet slut.
You are so wothless that your pussy shouldn't get this nice big dildo inside.
so you horny slut give us a detailed description from your dildo. Size colour and so on.
And describe us why you have bought it and what you like.

just.for.fun01 01-26-2019 05:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by subby_stephy (Post 3553300)
yes!! ill be doing this when i take my shower before work this morning, thank you for this!

How did it go?? Did you enjoy it?

theswitchyside 01-26-2019 05:57 AM

With your vibrator on, deepthroat the suction dildo until you orgasm 3 times

subby_stephy 01-26-2019 10:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mandrake1800 (Post 3553335)
Every night before bed you must place the dildo on the wall by your pillow. You cannot go to sleep until you take it down your mouth as far as it will go and hold it for 10 seconds. You may not get out of bed until you have fucked it and edged your pussy on it

this will make really good training to get rid of my gag reflex thank you!

subby_stephy 01-26-2019 10:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by theswitchyside (Post 3553529)
With your vibrator on, deepthroat the suction dildo until you orgasm 3 times

i'm being denied for 2 weeks but i can do this but edge 3 times, thank you! hope you don't mind the modification ^-^

subby_stephy 01-26-2019 10:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Master_of_humiliate (Post 3553416)
Hi you horny wet slut.
You are so wothless that your pussy shouldn't get this nice big dildo inside.
so you horny slut give us a detailed description from your dildo. Size colour and so on.
And describe us why you have bought it and what you like.

thank you for degrading me and the new dildo is a hot pink 8" think dildo with balls and suction cup, it has a pretty fat head and is very veiny.

theswitchyside 01-26-2019 11:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by subby_stephy (Post 3553742)
i'm being denied for 2 weeks but i can do this but edge 3 times, thank you! hope you don't mind the modification ^-^

don't mind the modification. i hope you enjoy!