getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Request TORD Online (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=50)
-   -   25F newbie's first post! help me introduce myself and learn about your fave dares ;] (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=356709)

livenudeplant 12-19-2018 06:14 PM

25F newbie's first post! help me introduce myself and learn about your fave dares ;]

hello!

i'm new here and wanted to get to know you and for you to get to know me!

what better way than through dares and a casual AMA?

i'm yours for the evening!

open to all dares currently as i'm still learning my limits/likes/dislikes (but i will add to sig as i figure it out!)

will post updates quickly and in great detail <3

what would you like to know?
and what should i do first? ;]

Qwertyasdfgh391 12-19-2018 06:29 PM

Describe your body in 100 words or more.

bananabob 12-19-2018 06:33 PM

1) If you could go into the world's greatest and most well stocked adult toy store and take any 3 items of your choice, what would they be and why?

2) Name one of your guilty pleasures.

3) What is the strangest thing you've had inside of you?

4) What is something you are insecure about?

livenudeplant 12-19-2018 06:38 PM

I am what some may refer to as a "shortstack" haha

i'm 5'2" and made entirely of curves (think venus de willendorf but with better hair)

but underneath all the soft plump curves i'm hella built and am always surprising people with my strength/dexterity/stamina

a certified titty goblin (34GGG) with pale pale pale skin, pink hair, and blue eyes

freckles for days on my face, around my shoulders, over my wide hips

down below is a full soft bush above my dainty lipped peachy pearl

in love with every inch of my thicc thighs and soft tummy

livenudeplant 12-19-2018 06:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bananabob (Post 3513791)
1) If you could go into the world's greatest and most well stocked adult toy store and take any 3 items of your choice, what would they be and why?

2) Name one of your guilty pleasures.

3) What is the strangest thing you've had inside of you?

4) What is something you are insecure about?

1. one of those super nice 100% non-toxic, natural, waterproof, rechargeable vibes that comes with like three different heads, an inflatable dildo, and panties with a built-in high quality vibe

2: stuffing/stretching

3. silicone frosting spreader (handle first)

4. clothes that aren't made for people with titties (almost all shirts basically make me super insecure because it doesn't look great! either i have to wear something huge and frumpy, or something gape-y and stretched too tight. not cute)

CSasha 12-19-2018 06:44 PM

Welcome to getDare! :)

Hope you don't get overwhelmed by any replies.

So, I don't know what you mean by "i'm yours for the evening!" but I guess Jaro's Ultimate Likes and Limits Questionnaire for Subs would be totally worth your time for a start on Likes, Dislikes, and Limits.

Seeing the questions here, an AMA (short for Ask Me Anything) thread in the according section could be splendid.

And if you'd like to get a jumpstart by seeing how a dare thread might work out, you can easily look at these current and active threads, maybe even post and add without any risk of your own:

I hope you stick with this site and come back. :)

livenudeplant 12-19-2018 06:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cassandra (Post 3513801)
Welcome to getDare! :)

Hope you don't get overwhelmed by any replies.

So, I don't know what you mean by "i'm yours for the evening!" but I guess Jaro's Ultimate Likes and Limits Questionnaire for Subs would be totally worth your time for a start on Likes, Dislikes, and Limits.

Seeing the questions here, an AMA (short for Ask Me Anything) thread in the according section could be splendid.

And if you'd like to get a jumpstart by seeing how a dare thread might work out, you can easily look at these current and active threads, maybe even post and add without any risk of your own:

I hope you stick with this site and come back. :)

thanks! by that i meant i plan on being on for a while, so i have time to do dares haha

those recs are great! thanks! i've also been checking out and posting on a few person above threads

arklord 12-19-2018 09:47 PM

Well let's see if you like public stuff.

Go to a trail or forest. Start walking down the trail. When you get to a bench, stopping area, or you have walked for 3 mins, take a piece of clothing off and leave it there. (You can hide them if you want. But you cant hide your panties or bra.) When you are finally naked walk for 5 mins and stop. You can hide of you want but you must edge for each piece of clothing you took off. After the final edge you can cum. Then just walk back and get dressed on your way back.
Have fun.