getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Request TORD Online (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=50)
-   -   Hidden public dares (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=356595)

Lilly171 12-18-2018 06:40 AM

Hidden public dares

Hello this is my first post on here. I am looking for hidden public dares I am female and I am currently and for the next while not wearing panties so something to do with that would be good. I also don't own any skirts at the moment. I like denial a lot. I am not ok to post any pics on here but I am happy to report.

Samtheringbearer 12-18-2018 06:49 AM

Next time you go out you will do so wearing only a coat which comes part way down your thighs (maybe knee length) and shoes or boots. This should be to a populated place (shops, somewhere like that) and should be for at least 30 minutes.

Qwertyasdfgh391 12-18-2018 06:54 AM

Hello lily, welcome to GetDare. I think on your shopping trip above, you should go and buy some rope if you don’t have any. Then when you’ve purchased the rope, go to a bathroom and tie yourself a crotchrope or body harness.

Lilly171 12-18-2018 07:02 AM

Oh those are hard it is summer where I am so would be too hot for a coat I think also I don't know how to tie that!

I could go out in something else maybe I don't know sorry I should have mentioned that before.

I looked up the rope thing it looks fun I will see if I can learn how to tie it.

redcamel 12-18-2018 07:30 AM

Two choices: go out in hot pants very very high cut a little loose (the kind that shows your pussy hairs if not shaved), if you don't have, put on very light cotton short pants and edge a couple of times before going out.

Masterwants 12-18-2018 07:47 AM

As it is Summer get an old pair of shorts and slice some slits in the legs, but more importantly in the back so that people who are looking closely can see you have no panties on. Feel free to bend over to catch their attention!

Samtheringbearer 12-18-2018 05:19 PM

As it's summer maybe save it for when the weather gets cooler?

How about you go to a public place and find somewhere secluded (not a public restroom) to edge?

Lilly171 12-18-2018 05:39 PM

I will edge before I leave and I have some shorts that have a hole right near the crotch as they are old would that work? Also I will try finding somewhere quite. I will try and do them in the next few days or so.

Master_of_humiliate 12-18-2018 10:12 PM

Wear your hottest outfit.
Put a vib in your pussy on a middle level and leave your house.
Go to a mcDonalds and buy a milkshake. Go i the toilet stick the vib in the milkshake and stick it back in your pussy with highest level. Go back in the Restaurant and drink the milkshake.
Now you can go home for an edge and then an orgasm report here.

redcamel 12-19-2018 05:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lilly171 (Post 3512740)
I will edge before I leave and I have some shorts that have a hole right near the crotch as they are old would that work? Also I will try finding somewhere quite. I will try and do them in the next few days or so.

It could work, are you shaved?

Lilly171 12-19-2018 06:30 AM

I am not currently shaved

redcamel 12-20-2018 05:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lilly171 (Post 3513157)

Perfect, so have care that your pubic hairs are peeking through the hole in your shorts, enlarge it if necessary. Wear them for a whole day, and spend at least 4 hours in public, trying to catch the eyes of who notices your pubic hairs visible through the hole, keep count of how many of them are males and how many females, and try to guess if they are pleased or unpleased for waht they see and keep count, then report here.

stats2001 12-20-2018 06:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lilly171 (Post 3513157)

I am thinking.... If you dare to shave yourself... Then afterwards, a walk to the shops, and while sitting in a food court type area.... Slipping a single finger down, and finding that hole in your clothing?.... Then running that fingertip across your freshly smooth skin.... Maybe edging before stopping, and getti g up to leave..... Of course, when you get home.... Sending a pm report would be even better... Xxooxx

Lilly171 12-20-2018 08:54 AM

Hmm I will do a mix of both I will go out and edge with the shorts with the hole and see if I get caught.

annabellaa 12-21-2018 06:44 AM

try this

https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=356614